Crest Whitening Expressions Toothpaste - Lemon Ice

4.1

on 8/5/2007 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I got this as a daytime toothpaste, because Pro Health (my staple) has a bad habit of leaving an aftertaste that interferes with eating for hours. I don't mind it that much, but wanted something that would just disappear quicker. I'm kind of disappointed with this. It does disappear, and I can eat normally after, but it doesn't taste at all like I thought it would (I was hoping for a lemon starburst flavor), and it smells rather plasticy too. I also don't like the idea of it containing yellow 5, even though this is a whitening toothpaste and yellow 5 is the last ingredient. I won't get this again, but I might get the vanilla one.

on 6/16/2007 3:42:00 PM

I love the way this taste. And it really does help to whiten teeth.

on 11/22/2005 12:15:00 AM

Yum...this is wonderful. Between this and the orange, I'm happy. All the other flavors are good too-the vanilla mint is the least of them.

on 1/29/2006 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought this in the stand up tube and what a freakin' messy thing that turned out to be. I don't really like the flavor, being partial to the Vanilla Mint myself. Will not repurchase this flavor.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is delicious. It's not too minty so you can usually get away with drinking orange juice directly afterwards.
It's so... glittery looking on the toothbrush too!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

It tastes like lemon meringue pie, love the flavor, very sweet and refreshing but mint toothpaste always feel so much cleaner!

on 10/7/2005 6:59:00 PM

Tastes great... just like the "Lemonheads" candy, actually.

Cleans well, but doesn't really FEEL clean.

Brushing your teeth with something that tastes like candy might be why(psychological, I guess).

I would possibly buy it again, because I really do love the taste. I may just switch this back and forth with my normal Colgate Total.

Either way, good stuff.

The National Campaign between the three "candidates" (Tropica Exotica, Sweet Berry Punch and Lemon Ice) is now over and the winner is .... Lemon Ice! I finally found a full sized tube at my grocery store and decided to give it a try. Lemon flavors and scents are a favorite of mine. Lemon Ice is a gel toothpaste with a yellow color and studded with what looks like tiny beads, maybe for polishing up those pearly whites. I could taste a lemon-type flavor but it's not a lemonade taste. It's more like a Halls Lemon Cough Drop. It seemed to have some mint or menthol in it besides lemon. It was refreshing for all of about 5 minutes. Ok, not great. The stand up tube is a nice idea but the hinge on these tends to break off in time. A redesign would be very helpful. I'll buy Whitening Expressions again because I like the toothpaste and milder flavors such as this one and Vanilla Mint are ones I use at night. In the AM I prefer a mintier "wake up" brush.

Popular Other Products