3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

16 years ago

Wow this is a really good balm! I bought this at Borders for $5 just because it was cute...I didn't really expect it to work that well but it smells yummy (not totally like raspberries but still yummy) and has SPF. When I first put it on, it stings just the slightest bit but in a good way and then it moisturizers pretty well without being greasy for a good amount of time. After it has totally absorbed, my lips feel SO incredibly soft. This is such a nice balm, I'll be repurchasing

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinDry

16 years ago

Pro:I really like the smell of this and the packaging and design is really cute. Cons: I think it was a little pricey for what it is (7$) and it doesnt moisturize as much as I would like so I wont be buying it again.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

17 years ago

Owwwww! This really hurts my lips! It makes them burn and sting and it actually dries out my lips. The strong scent makes me sick to my stomach. Thumbs down on this one.

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

17 years ago

This lip balm is so nice! It moisturizes my lips well but isn't really greasy, like the Kiehl's one. The raspberry scent is a bonus (smells really nice), and the packaging is cute.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal

17 years ago

this is a pretty decent balm. i like that it has spf 18 in it. the smell of this reminds more of red wine then raspberry ;).

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

EyesBrown

17 years ago

I typically don't wear many lip balms (figure why bother? I wear lipstick or lip gloss during the day anyway..) but I've been slowly getting into the habit of wearing some kind of chapstick/lip balm when I go to bed at night & it's really been keeping my lips soft! So now I'm always on the hunt for some kind of neat lip balms to pick up. I love dirty girl stuff- basically only because of the packaging though I'm afraid! But in some cases, the actual product can be just as nice as the packaging (but sometimes not!) :( Out of all the DG lip balms though, I'm sort of on the fence about the get ready raspberry- it is definitely moisturizing & has SPF 18 (higher than a lot of balms out there) & the packaging is adorable! :) but the scent is *slightly off* -it does smell raspberry-like, but it's not a "true" raspberry smell, smells somewhat artifical. But to me, it's not really *that* bad & I can look past it, it's just that I'm sort of neutral about it. I'm not raving about it, but I certainly don't hate it either and *prbly* will buy another- I'll just make sure to hunt awhile online to find the cheapest place to buy instead of buying at the inflated store price.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

17 years ago

Yuck! Horrible. I am a lip-balm junkie and this is bad stuff. I can't get past the burning sensation that this gives my lips. There are some harsh chemicals in this product. I would not buy this again. This is another case of packaging/marketing being better than the actual product. This has zero moisturizing properties, just a tube full of chemicals masked by a raspberry fragrance. No wonder the tube says to keep it out of reach of children!

About reviewer (374 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

17 years ago

One of my favorites. Close to perfect in my opinion : )

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

from

17 years ago

UGHHH this stuff is minging!! i am a lip balm addict and i pounced on this when i saw it, the packageing is cool and the raspberry smell apealed to me. but i had to bin it it stung my lips and tasted like chemicals! use bodyshop instead much nicer and doesnt taste of plastic. SO ESPENSIVE too! sorry i am bitter....

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesBrown

from

17 years ago

Warning: this is highly addictive! I got my first as a gift, and I have been buying it ever since. Lovely raspberry smell, & better than the drugstore lipbalms - I've tried them all. Besides, everyone needs to bring out the Dirty Girl within every now and then!

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age30-35