no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/06/2007

This is the best lip balm I have ever used. I love it mostly for the scent and taste. Also, I'm a sucker for some cute packaging. It's cheap too!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

fromrljp

May/11/2006

Cute product! I admit, I purchased it because of the cute packaging, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out, that it smells and tastes great, and it works amazing!

About reviewer (287 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Oct/17/2005

I think this is the good product among all the Dirty Girl's product which are very dissapointed. I love the smell of the lip balm as well as my bf. It's quite moisture and the package is vr small and lovely. But it's not as good as nivea repair which really cure my dry and chapped lips.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlack

EyesBlack

fromrcmann

Aug/01/2005

This is a great balm--not too thick and not too watery or greasy. And it doesn't dry lips out like other balms. I don't think it smells much like raspberry, though. More like a generic fake fruit smell. Like all Dirty Girl products, very cute packaging.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

Jun/12/2005

absolutely gross. goes on very thick which is kind of unpleasant for a lip balm, and the smell is awful.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

Mar/17/2005

I haven't had this very long. Overall I really like it, but I had to take one lippie off because I find that the balm doesn't really soak into my lips the way I would like. Oh well. This is still one of the best balms I have tried recently. Super smooth texture! Doesn't have much of a taste, but it smells good. Packaging is very cute! I got this for $5 at a bookstore and would buy …Read more

About reviewer (278 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Feb/18/2005

omg this packaging is soooo adorable! But im not too pleased with the product though, it's moisturizing properties is ok but I dont like that unpleasant burning sensation I get like other reviewers previously mentioned. I think it's the sunblock ingredients in it which sucks.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

Jul/02/2004

This product is, overall, just OK. The smell has a sour, bitter note to it; it's not lusciously-sweet raspberry. The SPF 18 is nice, as is the petroleum-free formula, but I found it rather waxy and thick, with a matte finish. Definitely not worth $7. If you want a natural lip balm with SPF, go to your nearest health-food store and take your pick of products under $3, including Terra Tints …Read more

About reviewer (301 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily

HairBrown

EyesBrown

fromsmc90

Feb/23/2004

the best lip balm ever! *it goes on smoothly, *it's not too thick or too thin, *it doesn't have an overwhelming taste, *it doesn't have petroleum and it has spf!!! i will buy this over and over again, despite the fact that it's not super-cheap either...

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/22/2004

this smells delicious. the packaging is adorable. after a few days mine started having a weird grainy texture. it's still really good though, and it does what lip balm is supposed to do! i'd buy it again.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18