Philosophy Handmade Hand Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other
Philosophy Handmade Hand Cream

3.5

on 12/6/2008 3:09:00 PM

Wonderful lemon custard scent. My hands feel so soft after using this. It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy. I have this in the tube and prefer this over the jar since it's more convenient to carry with you. C.O Bigelow's lemon body cream is very similar to this.

on 12/12/2005 8:41:00 PM

I leave a jar of this above the kitchen sink for after I wash the dishes. However, it's greasy so I better not put any dishes away until it's fully absorbed. For a heavy-duty hand cream, I'll use a dab of Fresh's shea butter instead.

on 10/19/2005 12:02:00 AM

I got the 2 oz tub version from Beauty.com. I really like the lemon custard smell (it does smell as advertised), which is not overly sweet. I don't like some Philosophy products due to the plastic/alcohol smell, as in Falling in Love perfume, but this is actually quite good. The scent, unfortunately, does not last very long. However, unlike my Jaqua body butter, this sinks into my skin very fast and very well (no sticky film after application). I'd definitely buy a fullsize after I use this up.

on 10/13/2005 3:20:00 PM

I received my 'Handmade' set today from QVC (the set includes a 4oz tub & a 1oz tube for about $28). Anyway, I generally can't stand the smell of most Philosophy products (gives me severe headaches & aggrivates my asthma), but this one is just perfect-makes me want to eat a lemon meringue pie!; has a thick consistency, but it sinks right into the skin; I highly recommend this for dry, cracked heels too.

Popular Lotions / Creams