Philosophy Handmade Hand Cream

Philosophy Handmade Hand Cream

3.0

on 3/31/2009 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This has got to be one of the most yummy smelling hand cream! This does a great job in moisturizing very dry hand skin especially during winter. It really leaves hands smooth and soft and nice smelling. It does not work overnight though and several applications is needed, but once it does it job then it is worth the while. Only one thing is I find it a bit greasy after a few minutes of application but, that is something I can deal with as it fades away quite quickly. so still 5 lippes from me. I would buy this again!

I got a sample of this, which I'm glad I did, because I probably wouldn't shell out $10 on this. It smells nice, but it wasn't moisturizing enough and felt a little greasy. My dog kept smelling me, so that was annoying (the L'Octaine one also made him smell my hands a lot).

on 10/21/2005 7:54:00 PM

Well, I don't know what it is about this lotion, but for my skin it does not moisturize well at all. The scent is quite nice - a light, lemony fragrance - but my hands seem just as dry after I apply this. Also, I actually do find the lotion to be pretty greasy going on. All in all, I'm not too impressed...

Popular Lotions / Creams