Philosophy Handmade Hand Cream

Philosophy Handmade Hand Cream

3.8

on 5/5/2018 3:18:00 PM

Fresh cream is my least favorite scent but it appears to be the most popular. I do like raspberries and cream, but my favorite has to be apricots and peach which smells DIVINE. I've received so many compliments from people asking what I'm wearing. Unfortunately it's ridiculously hard to find and Nordstrom is always sold out, QVC no longer stocks it, and philosophy.com just isn't selling it period. I'm extremely picky with scents and it's rare that I ever repurchase a cream or lotion but Apricots and Peach is my holy grail. It's so moisturizing and I don't have to reapply all the time. If the Philosophy gods ever read this, please bring back A&P!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely BEST hand cream I have EVER used. I hate hate hate anything that smells like lemons, but this smells like the yummiest lemon sugar cookie. It reminds me of the cold and winter and it's simply the best. It's unfortunately been discontinued so it's pretty much impossible to find these days. 5 stars!!!

I love this hand cream, it smells yummy and feels so luxurious. But, since they have discontinued the 4 oz jar, I won't be buying any more.

on 3/31/2009 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This has got to be one of the most yummy smelling hand cream! This does a great job in moisturizing very dry hand skin especially during winter. It really leaves hands smooth and soft and nice smelling. It does not work overnight though and several applications is needed, but once it does it job then it is worth the while. Only one thing is I find it a bit greasy after a few minutes of application but, that is something I can deal with as it fades away quite quickly. so still 5 lippes from me. I would buy this again!

on 12/4/2007 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this handcream. I wash my hands alot, and my hands dry out very quickly with the cold winters. I carry the tubes with me in my purse and have the jar sitting on my nightstand. It is rich and thick, and is the by far the best hand cream I've tried.

I love this hand cream and want to use it constantly throughout the day even when I do not need to ( I usually see putting hand cream on as a chore).

I love the texture, the scent and that it sinks in fairly quickly (the rep on QVC UK says it has 80% Shea Butter ).

on 10/13/2007 9:17:00 AM

This is gorgeous, yes the smell is not for everyone but, I love anything lemony and cnnot stop sniffing my handswhen using this. Its quite a thick cream and moisturises my hand so well, they fee so soft and smooth, I even prefer this to my longtime HG hand cream - L'Occitane Shea Butter.

This stuff is great! It makes my hands so soft. I got the combo set on QVC with Handmade in a tub as well as a small tube. The consistency is very thick, almost like Crisco. The scent is a lemon cream to me, not bright and lemony, but more subtle. I will repurchase as it does makes my hands much softer and smoother.

on 4/20/2007 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like the person below me I can't believe the low ratings on this one. I love this hand cream. The smell is divine and the texture is rich. It keeps my hands nice and smooth. A couple of days ago my hands were peeling and this cream diminshed that. The only con I can think of is the price. ;-P

on 4/15/2007 1:45:00 AM

I'm surprised at the low rating of this one...it works great for me and the scent is not overpowering. There's something about HANDMADE that blows other hand creams away. Try it, you'll be glad you did.

Popular Lotions / Creams