Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

3.3

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C12 16 Alkyl Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract (Feverfew), Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Magnesium Aspartate, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Potassium Aspartate, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Steareth 2, Steareth 12, Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Water

on 11/10/2017 12:40:00 AM

This is great for my dry sensitive skin in the warmer months when I’m not quite so flaky. This sinks in super quick and doesn’t cause my makeup to break apart like most moisturizers.

on 11/4/2017 8:20:00 PM

I have normal to dry skin type depend on the weather. I used Dr. Jart Korean skin care line now sold at Sephora. I never try Aveeno for a very long time. I bought it at Target for $13.79 and I very like the texture of this moisturizer. It moisturize my skin very well more than I expected it to be. Very happy with this no burn no sting like some other that I try.

on 4/22/2017 9:15:00 PM

I have sensitive/combination skin and I've found this moisturizer to be amazing. I bought it while I lived in Park City during the winter (dry, cold weather) and it left my skin feeling perfectly balanced. I also have rosacea and it works just fine for that too. Now that I live in Lima, Peru (humid, warm weather) it works amazing too. I really recommend this product since it does what it says for a remarkable price! This is my second bottle and it lasts forever.

on 12/26/2016 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this moisturizer because it claimed to be ultra-calming and it had SPF 15. Personally, I found it to be very irritating. I'm surprised Aveeno didn't go with a physical sunscreen versus chemical since this is suppose to be for sensitive skin. This moisturizer also has a lot of fragrance in it to the point of being overwhelming. I'm now using Clinique's City Block Sheer Broad Spectrum 25 SPF, which I really love. It's a physical sunscreen and is very gentle. As for this Aveeno moisturizer, it's going in the trash.

on 11/7/2016 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Complete and utter garbage. I used to love the ultra calming spf 30 moisturizer, but this product does not compare. It's highly fragranced and extremely irritating on my skin. After using it for just one day, my skin broke out worse than it has for years! It's very embarrassing to be almost 40 and broken out like a teenager again. This product is awful!

absolutely hate this product at no point did I find this product to be calming on the skin nor did it compact my redness. The product is heavily fragranced and does not moisturise the skin at all also I felt for the price if 20USD the sun protector could have been on a higher factor. personally I hate to write bad reviews as I absolutely love there ultra calming foam wash however the cream follow up is awfull if you have sensitive skin or roscea please avoid this product is would recommend uraige or simple.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Did not break out my sensitive roseca skin and reduces redness noticibly but not enough for my liking.

UPDATE: the redness reduction was due to decreased stress and when I became stressed again, my roseca flared up. Ok moisturizer for moisturizing, ineffective for redness, and too pricy

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I was afraid of trying this moisturizer because I tried the makeup wipes from this line and it stung my skin. Lately my skin has been very dry and my normal moisturizer just wasn't cutting it. I didn't want to spend a lot because most are just too much for sensitive skin.

I was surprised I think I love this moisturizer. It leaves my skin soft all day and gives a radiant look for under my makeup. I really do feel like it helps calms the redness down in my face. My makeup has been staying on longer too because I'm not getting as many dry flakes. It's been a week and it hasn't burned, caused any rashes, and isn't breaking me out.

I knocked down 1 star because I wish it had a high SPF. SPF 15 really doesn't help much I wish it was at least an SPF 30.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This stuff isn't moisturizing for my dry skin. I have dry patches and they have yet to go away after 3 months of using this. Not very good at all.

on 11/28/2015 11:05:00 PM

I really really like this. I was TERRIFIED to try it because the ultra calming night cream burned the hell out of my face...but this doesn't. I love the texture as with all Aveeno creams. Thick but not greasy. Feels good. Skin looks good. Does it reduce redness? Maybe...but Im not that red. All Aveeno creams seem to even out my skin about...so does this. No irritation no breakouts and my skins pretty picky-but I se a lot of people experienced burning...probably the fragrance-which I don't mind. I don't find it strongly fragranced after applying I don't notice it. Anyhoo, they sell this in a set every winter with the lotion, face wash, and face wipes for $20 Canadian and I love all three of those things so that's a steal. Will just never ever ever use the night cream again!