Philosophy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 3-in1

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Philosophy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 3-in1

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Nothing stellar about this product. Very gimmicky with it's 3-in-1 advertising technique. Yes, it smells WONDERFUL. But here's what I don't love: it makes my skin a bit red and itchy, just like Senorita Margarita. The formulation apparently has something in it my skin does not like. My advice? Use it if your skin isn't sensitive and you are a fan of strong, luscious scents. Philosophy is genius scent-wise. If they were really thinking, they'd cut the alcohol and coloring agents in it, change the packaging so it still is colorful and attractive. And add moisturizers or emoillents or something. This would help immensely.

on 2/27/2007 4:29:00 PM

I put off buying this for a long time because Philosophy's 3-in-1s are really hit or miss for me. I love it! It truly smells like mint chocolate chip (no fake chocolately smell like the hot cocoa one), and it's refreshing to use in the mornings. I even love the bright green color! It is not as strong as some of the other scents, but I don't expect it to last after I rinse it off. It's a great pick me up!

on 12/21/2006 6:06:00 PM

Ive always found that these philosophy products smell great in the bottle but when they mix with water they smell fake and gross .... but not this one!! its my favourite - hands down!
smells clean and yummy - cant complain with this one.

buy it now!

on 10/29/2006 4:14:00 PM

As a huge fan of Philosophy's 3in1's (and mint chocoalte chip ice cream!) I was excited to try this one, too. I was really let down. The scent was kind of blah, it needed to be more chocolatey or more minty or something. Just didn't impress me as much as some of the other scents they have in this line.

on 2/17/2006 9:08:00 PM

Yes, this is the Grasshopper scent re-named. This is a disappointment to those of us who already have Grasshopper. However, this is a nice, Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie scent. Not too sweet, not too minty, not too chocolatey. It's a perfect mix. I really like this scent a lot, and it lathers nicely. As with all of the other Philosophy 3-in-1's, the scent doesn't last on my skin after I'm done showering, but it's not supposed to. This gives a nice shower experience and nothing more other than the fact that it's not drying and cleans well. I would possibly repurchase this one.

Popular Gels/Soaps