Philosophy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 3-in1

Filtered by age: 25-29
Philosophy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 3-in1

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is easily one of my favorite Philosophy 3 in 1s. It's a nice equal blend of chocolate and mint (one doesn't overpower the other and neither is fake or plastic-y), plus it's not too sweet like Grasshopper. The only problem is that I crave a big mint chocolate chip milkshake after I use it!

on 12/21/2006 6:06:00 PM

Ive always found that these philosophy products smell great in the bottle but when they mix with water they smell fake and gross .... but not this one!! its my favourite - hands down!
smells clean and yummy - cant complain with this one.

buy it now!

on 10/29/2006 4:14:00 PM

As a huge fan of Philosophy's 3in1's (and mint chocoalte chip ice cream!) I was excited to try this one, too. I was really let down. The scent was kind of blah, it needed to be more chocolatey or more minty or something. Just didn't impress me as much as some of the other scents they have in this line.

on 8/17/2006 9:36:00 PM

I have mixed feeling when it comes to Philosophy products, but this one is GREAT! Smells just like mint chocolate chip ice cream in the shower but doesn't leave the scent lingering on your skin. Lots of suds and bubbles from the product as well. Price is a bit high, but the bottle is huge and lasts a long time.

Just as the other reviewers have said, this smells exactly like Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies. I've never sniffed the Grasshopper one, so I can't compare, but I am really loving this one. I can't wait to use this in the summer, the mint will be so refreshing. This was a really nice break for me from all the bakery shower gels I've been using lately. Definitly a 5 rating from me.

This is not a new scent its the Grasshopper scent under a different name, theres no scents from QVC they just use differnt names.

on 11/4/2005 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Close your eyes, and you'd swear the Girl Scouts had just dropped off a box of Thin Mints for you. That's exactly what this 3-in-1 smells like! This is a new scent for Philosophy (the reviewer below is correct; this is the only truly "original" scent from this QVC shipment). Like all my 3-in-1's, it lathers well and leaves me feeling soft & clean. I love enjoying this scent while I shower.

on 10/26/2005 5:29:00 PM

This is the only actually "new" scent I got in the latest qvc auto-ship today. The others were disappointing recycled scents with new names on the label (not happy about that AT ALL). This one is a great, refreshing, yummy scent. True to its name. Just hope it doesn't show up in a future ship called something like "Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie." That would not be nice...

Popular Gels/Soaps