Philosophy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 3-in1

Filtered by age: 19-24
Philosophy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 3-in1

4.3

mint and chocolate may be one of the greatest combinations ever invented. if you like mint chocolate chip ice cream then you must run to your closest sephora and buy this 3 in 1. it is dead on, everything from the scent to the color of the wash reminds me of eating mint chocolate chip ice cream on a summer day. this scent can be layered with mint or chocolate scents. i'm a philosophy fan and i own a bunch of the product so i already love the thick, cleansing formula of the 3 in 1s. i use them mostly as a shower gel because i think they are lacking as a bubble bath and i hate 3 in 1s for my hair. since i only use it for one of the three purposes, the bottles last me forever. this is one of the best from philosophy.

i loooove the smell of this! it smells exactly like mint chocolate chip. the icecream i eat smells exactly like this too. this one is a winner! i wish the smell lingered after it washes off. at least you can enjoy yourself in the shower for that little time it's in suds!

on 4/4/2007 4:14:00 PM

This really does smell like Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. I was startled the first time I used it. It's a really delicious scent, but does go away once you're out of the shower. That's fine with me though, as I can use other scented products -- lotions, perfumes, body spray, etc. alone rather than ending up layering them with the scent of my shower products and smelling and getting typical headaches reminiscent of a perfume store.
Other than the smell, I enjoy that this is gentle enough that it doesn't irritate my skin at all, but cleans well, doesn't leave it dry at all, and a lot on a loofah goes a long way. I estimate I'll get about 250-275 showers out of it using it as bodywash.
I haven't used this as a shampoo or bubble bath as I don't like using all that water for a bath, and I'm not sure how it would perform as a shampoo and have a shampoo I like.

on 8/14/2006 5:35:00 PM

I absolutely love Philosophy shower gels. Of course my beloved Cinnamon Buns is still my favourite but this one is still great. It lathers up so well and smells so good..exactly like mint chocolate chip ice cream! You also get a pretty nice amount of product. You should definitely pick this up.

OMG, I'm in love! Everytime I use this all I can think is that it smells so divine that's it's ridiculous. My favorite so far out of all the 3-n-1's and it's given my dh a new appreciation for mint-chocolate. :o)

This product is moisturizing enough to use while shaving and don't let the $16 for body wash price tag fool you. This giant bottle lasts forever.

on 3/17/2006 7:57:00 AM

UGH! Am I the only one who hates the smell of this?? I was so excited to get it, based on the reviews here (since I LOVE my pumpkin pie one too), but it's almost revolting. All I can smell is a suuuuper fake, synthetic chocolate-y smell and...plastic. Or something soapy and plastic-y smelling. Blah. And the mint scent is too faint.

on 12/12/2005 12:10:00 AM

This smells very very good. It is one of the few philosophy scents that has made me think for about 2seconds to stop using my cinnamon buns. i ordered this for someone else as a christmas present and just had to smell it for myself. yum yum. i took off one lipstick because i measure all 3-in-1's against cinnamon buns and this isn't as good, but still yummy.

This is one of my favorite 3-in-1s. It smells exactly like a Thin Mint cookie, and I'm pretty sure it's the ultimate in-shower headache cure. ;) It's great for everything but bubble bath.

on 10/2/2005 5:01:00 PM

I got a sample of a 3-in-1 awhile back, but I wasn't impressed at all. Recently I got another sample, but this one was much larger and after trying a good amount and really lathering up I fell in love. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream and when I saw a set of 3 full sized 3-in-1's at QVC.com on auto-delivery, I knew it was time for me to finally get some. I can honestly say that I have never enjoyed showering as much as I have since I started using 3-in-1's. It lathers great and my skin feels so smooth after my showers now. And obviously the smell is fabulous! It is dead on! I know it says you can use it as a shampoo too, but I only intended to get it for body wash, until I was in a hurry and just tried it as a shampoo. It did well, it really cleaned my hair and didn't dry it out. I don't know if I could use it as my only shampoo, but it is nice to have the option. I am so glad that I finally got some 3-in-1's, they are awesome! continued >>

Popular Gels/Soaps