4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

I'm sad to hear the rumors that this has been discontinued - it's one of my newer shadows and I have just fallen for it. This is like an amped up version of Naked Lunch - a gorgeous nude-pink-tan with a sophisticated shimmer finish. I thought this might be too warm for me, but it is very lovely. This loads onto a brush beautifully and blends well. Wear time is also good. I would repurchase...if it were possible

About reviewer (279 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

a year ago

This is a must have for me. I add it on top of other brown tones center of lid and blend. Like a spotlight. Must have if you love brown nudes etc. Also, great for all over lid with crease V deepened with a matte shadow. Lovely for night time events.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

a year ago

C1 NC20 this is a peachy-pink rose gold champagne eyeshadow that is very buttery to the touch and blends like a dream. Ive had naked lunch and i felt that was too frosty and pale/stark on my lids. I have hooded asian eyes so anything too white will make my eyes look a bit swollen. I much prefer this color because it really brightens my eyes in a very natural but super pretty my lids but better shade. Its not glittery or too much shimmer, its just perfect as a lid shade. Blends beautifully with other shades or by itself. I usually pair all that glitters with sable or satin taupe. (This can pull a bit orange on its own but its def not a coppery red orange, its a soft peachy pink champagne that isnt going to look like there's a lot going on on the eyes but a soft wash of iridescent sheen. I use groundwork paint pot on the bottom of this and it doesnt look orange at all.) Edit...This has become one of my favorite lid shades if i want a neutral-warm look. My cool tone choice is def Patina.(i often use ATG with patina in the outter v for a natural shimmery day time smokey eye and its gorgeous) The pink shimmers in this reminds me of Patina. They both have that pinky sheen to it that i love and mix really well together to enhance one another. The only problem with these shades are that i have extremely oily eyelids so they crease very bad. I always end up with a line on where my eye crease is. I wouldnt repurchase because i havent reached for these. I def recommend this if you are looking for some rose goldy champagne shimmer! Ive tried amber rush from loreal and i felt it was a bit darker than this and more frosty/shimmery. This is a bit softer and leans more pinky which i prefer. Amber rush looked more tangerine orange on my lids.

About reviewer (425 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I have tanned Asian NC44 skin and find this to be an excellent neutral high shine brow highlighter. I use it daily as it’s blendable, buildable and very natural looking highlighter under my brow. Unfortunately I haven’t found any other uses for it yet, but it’s the only brow highlighter I use out of 10 Mac ones I bought online.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

3 years ago

One of my favorite MAC eyeshadows.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

3 years ago

I love this color. So beautiful on the lid BUT... every time I wear this eyeshadow, my husband says my eye makeup looks bad. He never comments on my makeup but he does when I wear this. He says my eyes look dry and old and bristle. He only says it when I wear this shade. Such a pitty. The eyeshadow is indeed a bit dry and not buttery. Now I don't really wear it anymore...

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

1.0

4 years ago

So I do all this research on MAC eyeshadows and All That Glitters pops up everywhere. I finally broke down and purchased it online. I did have reservations though because of that slight pinkish tinge and I can't wear anything pink on my blue eyes and NC25-30 skin. I wish I didn't fall for the ATG hype. Too sparkly and pinkish on me and it makes me look washed out and stoned. I tried all kinds of looks, but it's awful on me. Also, I find it irritates my eyes so it must have Carmine in it. I absolutely hate this eyeshadow on me. I bought a pro pan online so it'll cost me more to return it so what's the point. That's the downfall of buying from MAC online because you can't even return it at a MAC store.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

This is great for a quick shadow I can use alone. I apply in and just above my crease and it looks wonderful. It's a light rose/copper with a fair amount of shimmer but not so much that it looks overdone. I have very pale skin so it shows up well. It blends out very easily and doesn't crease. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

4 years ago

This is a beautiful shade, that others have described as champagne pink with a touch of gold. It has a beautiful texture, and is easy to blend. Good pigmentation. Work appropriate shade. I thought I had a neutral skin tone, and reading some of the other comments had left me a bit confused - because when I use this, it pulls a gold/coppery color with absolutely no pink. Maybe this means I'm actually cool toned? (not sure). Anyway, as with MAC shadows, beautiful to play with. An obvious recommendation would be to test the shade before purchase! (I got mine in the nordstrom 15 palette and I didn't test every shade).

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

from

4 years ago

My favorite color ever, the only thing is that I have really oily eyelids so I definetly cant use it without an eye primer

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24