Jalaine Green Tea

No Image

on 8/19/2006 5:39:00 AM

The most incredible minimal green tea perfume in the world.I'm not a big lover of tea but this is exquisite.minimal blend maximal staying power.This is the most bitter green tea that i have found so it's the most authentical.After all i don't put sugar on my tea....

on 2/6/2006 11:57:00 AM

This was my Bagutta Life review from recently ....
I don't often get what the fragrance board is raving about and I have hesitated in writing this review for some time to give this the proper whirl it needed. This is simply GORGEOUS. At first there is intense citrus but it never becomes pledge-like. It is a sharp, clear, clean citrus blast (lemons to my nose). This lasts a fairly hefty amount of time increasingly becoming warmer and warmer as the green tea notes emerge playing off the citrus AMAZINGLY. The warmth increases on dry down until you get this almost masculine type of edge to it, a near soapiness that I just love. This would be PERFECTION for summer. continued >>

on 12/21/2005 11:59:00 AM

Revision of a review I wrote last year for Bagutta Life Green Tea. Assessment still stands. I am no longer in the first blush of adoration, rather I can assert that this one is beautiful in the long term.

I first became interested in Jalaine (formerly Bagutta Life) because of the glorious crystal bottle, not the scents; so much so that I was seriously considering shelling out hard cash unsniffed. Then a remarkably kind and generous MUAer sent me a sample of Green Tea. It is so lovely, perfectly balanced, well blended, and insanely expensive. To me, there's very little tea involved in Green Tea. It starts out with a citrussy zing and a touch of bitterness. Then as it dries down, the fragrance quickly morphs into a delicate, warm, slightly sweet skin scent with a sophisticated quality I simply cannot articulate. A touch of amber moves to the foreground while retaining a hint of citrus. Only the faintest tea quality around the edges. (Despite the amber, there's no powder here.) Pretty darned close to perfect as far as I'm concerned.
And the bottle, that heavy crystal bottle with the iridescent stopper is perfectly beautiful, one of my prized new possessions.

I think this is my favorite mood-lifting fragrance! I love the initial burst of orange and the lovely green tea scent as it dries down. Lasts longer than any other green tea scent I've tried; worth the money. I will buy this again and again.

on 10/7/2005 6:17:00 PM

Starts off bright and citrusy, with a hint of sweet orange, and evolves into a fresh, clean green tea fragrance. One complaint: for the prices they're charging, this should last longer than 2-3 hours. A beautiful summer-time fragrance that's an instant pick-me-up on a hot, humid day. Gorgeous packaging...but you pay for it. For those concerned with cost, consider buying the $90 refill. It's the same amount of oil as in the bottle.

Popular Fragrances