Zoya Yasmeen

Yasmeen

4.6

on 11/4/2017 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I picked up this Zoya shade for $10 online. Yasmeen is a metallic warm-toned purple. This color is absolutely beautiful! It is similar to the Zoya shade Haven, but has tiny bits of gold shimmer and is slightly darker. It is an opaque polish, but I needed two coats for full opaqueness. Someone with better polish skills made only need one. I fell in love with this shade at first sight and I will absolutely be repurchasing Yasmeen when I run out!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Zoya Yasmeen is easily the glowiest, prettiest darker purple that I have in my stash. It really has that "lit from within" kind of look that just makes it so pretty and flattering. I have very pale skin, so I wear vampy or near-vampy shades about 75% of the time, and Yasmeen is a favorite. I love the formula of Zoya polishes, and even though I own several shades from them, I have yet to be disappointed.

on 3/3/2016 2:14:00 PM

I find this to be a very warm-toned, dark shimmery purple. The shimmer is a reddish burgundy. I bought it to wear under Black Cat Lacquer's amethyst, which is a purple crelly with glitter that is much too sheer to wear on its own. Actually, I am wearing Yasmeen on my toes on its own right now. It was pretty easy to apply, but it did have a tendency to flood my cuticles if I wasn't careful not to have too much polish on the brush. Two coats for opacity. Zoya makes a lot of beautiful dark purples, which is why I don't see myself repurchasing this polish. But it really is very pretty.

on 2/24/2013 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Yasmeen is the most beautiful, perfect purple for me. The pictures here do it no justice! It is a true, warm leaning purple with a very subtle reddish sheen in it. I have to disagree with a previous viewer who said it looked "wacky" for daytime, I'm not understanding that comment at all. My bottle also was not "goopy" as someone else described. Mine had the usual quality that I have come to expect from Zoya. If you like purple polish, get this one!

on 1/28/2013 10:24:00 PM

This is an absolutely gorgeous warm, jewel-toned purple. It applies beautifully and is fully opaque in 2 coats. I couldn't stop staring at my nails for the week I wore this. I don't know if it was the formula or the fact that I layered Orly Bonder between each layer of color but I didn't get chipping until day 5. If I ever use up the bottle, will definitely re-buy!

on 10/5/2012 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

Oh, what a pretty, sophisticated color. I like it mostly for evenings out. In the daytime it's a little wacky/casual. I would say, for a purple it's more warm than cool, and it really makes an impact. It's a wonderful toenail color.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is like a chameleon. In certain lights (from the pics) you can see it's a dark jeweltone purple, but in the store it appeared burgundy with a golden sheen throughout. Zoya polishes are almost always opaque, and if you live in a humid climate then all nail polish will take longer to dry. I use two coats of Zoya with Essie Good To Go, and my manicures last 5-6 days.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL COLOR. It's such a dynamic purple. The microshimmer really makes it.
Other than that, it's quite awful. It's very goopy, thus making it so hard to apply. The polish never seems to dry, either. I ran my hands under water about an hour later and it started gooping off my nails.

Ugh, total crap. I always shake and take great care of my polishes, too. Because of this, I know it's allllll zoya.

Would never recommend this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Everyone raves about Yasmeen, and while it's a pretty color - deep rich purple with reddish-gold shimmer - I was mildly disappointed because Zoya's website describes it as a "cool" purple, but the warm-toned shimmer warms it up so much it was almost burgundy most of the time that I looked at it. It's a nice color, but not really what I wanted. Oh, well. I'm sure I'll still wear it occasionally.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was my first Zoya. I love it so much, never seen another purple like this one! It's a deep purple with very fine gold and reddish pink shimmers. Stunning and sexy! The brush was a bit too thin for my taste but it still applied well with no streakiness. Only needed 2 coats + SV and it's been lasting for days so far with only minor tipwear. The finish by itself was kind of dull so topcoat is a must for a glossy finish. Looks great on short nails and on toes, as well. I wasn't too impressed by swatches online but I'm glad I ordered it now. Quickly becoming my favorite purple...

Popular Polishes