Sweet Almond OilSweet Almond Oil

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I used sweet almond oil on my face and hair (not regularly) and did notice immediate minor improvements. I used it at night on my face or an hour before shampooing for my hair. Hair looked healthier. Helped with dry skin and made my face a bit more radiant. The smell is very faint and the oil is not very thick.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I used this oil as part of my night routine,BUT why isn't it working for me???it just made my skin even more dull looking than before.I seriously lost all hope on skincare!i need help really bad!Looking at all these good reviews,i don't know why are all the good products not working in my favor :'(

on 9/14/2016 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I mix this in with other oils when I'm doing Oil Cleansing Method, as a moisturizer and a hair mask.

This does not easily absorb into the skin so I mix this in with Argan oil as my face moisturizer. After 2 weeks, I noticed that the baby hair on my hairline started to grow thicker and longer. From all the oils I use, I am honestly not sure which is making them grow, but I think it's either the Olive oil or the Sweet Almond Oil because they are both known for hair growth. Since this helps my baby hair, I am now also applying this on my lashes and eyebrows and hopefully, over time I will see some improvement. Sweet Almond Oil is also cheaper compared to other oil so I am sure that I will be repurchasing this after it runs out.

I have tried Argan oil, Almond oil and Olive oil.

I feel this works the best without weighing down the hair. Argan oil weighs my hair too much despite countless of positive reviews online.

I was previously using Locciante's sweet almond oil but it is so pricey so I am substituting this as a shower oil for now. Will update after I see more results!

By far my favorite oil. It doesn't break me out and calms my skin. It also reduces dark circles under the eyes. Love it!

on 5/17/2016 8:09:00 AM

I've never used this on my face or body but, on the recommendation of a doctor, I've used it in my ears to get rid of excess wax, with great results. I've always had too much wax in my ears(comes with having oily skin) and after a while, my ears get clogged and I had to have it removed by a doctor. A doctor in a walk-in clinic recommended that I put a drop in each ear twice a day instead, and it got rid of the wax within a few days. Don't bother with the ear wax remover you find in drugstores - they don't work and might even cause an allergic reaction.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I initially bought sweet almond oil to make some homemade aromatherapy massage oils but now use it as a face moisturiser and makeup brush cleanser. It's such an affordable multi purpose product its a staple in my house. I have sensitive acne prone skin which tends to get oily in the t-zone area and clogged pores very easily. This has not broken me out, it has helped to come my skin, help with my hyper pigmentation and control my oil which is bizarre because it is an oil that I put on my face. BUT IT WORKS!!!!!! I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and have done for years. Not only do I save on gimmicks and makeup cleansers which can be very expensive but my brushes have lasted me as long as 10 years. if you want to know how I use this oil to cleanse my makeup brushes then please free to watch my HOW TO CLEAN YOUR MAKEUP BRUSHES

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I WANTED THIS TO WORK ON MY FACE,HEARD SUCH GOOD THINGS,TILL I USED IT,HAD FLAWLESS SKIN MY WHOLE LIFE,JUST DRY NO BREAKOUTS EVER,THIS GAVE ME A BUMP ON MY CHIN,NEVER HAD ANYTHING DO THAT TO MY FACE EVER.DO NOT RECOMMEND.I USE ROSEHIP OIL,EMU OIL,GLYCERIN,ALOE VERA,CETAPHIL,BUT NOT THIS.

I've used almond oil for the past six months for my hair and body. I've used it before solely for body and it was good. It does take awhile to soak in but is generally moisturizing. I do find it to be a bit oily on the face. I would soak it over night in my hair for a hair treatment. It worked out nicely but I found that I had to use a lot, like a table spoon or two.

Im trying out avocado oil right now and I find that its easier to absorb on my skin and you need very little, like a drop. I've used it as a body moisturizer as well. It's not as moisturizing as sweet almond oil. I'll probably repurchase the almond oil later on as a body moisturizer and keep the avocado for my hair, which works quite well for that purpose.

on 1/17/2016 6:30:00 PM

I like this oil because I can use it on my face and all over my body, and it does not cause any adverse reactions. This is a great mild oil that can be used as a base oil and combined with other oils or that can be used on its own. This is one of the faster absorbing oils that I have tried, and I like that the scent is not too nutty, contrary to what one might expect.