LUSH Lemony Flutter

LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.2

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this!!! The tub lasts for ages and is secure, the product itself is quite oily but makes an amazing moisturiser for cracked cuticles like mine, wouldn't be without it and for the price I certainly won't be!!

on 9/20/2016 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Love this! Nice little tub, smells lovely, not too greasy and does what is promises. My cuticles and nails are lookin fab again thanks to this stuff!

To Read all 356 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/31/2016 2:37:00 AM

I wanted to like this. I really did. So many great reviews but after trying it I just can't continue on with it.

There is something very sickly sweet about the smell which just doesn't work for me. It's hard to explain the smell but the more I smelled it the worse it was.

But it's ok that it's not the perfect product for me. It will be for someone else. It was worth a shot. I'd definitely say have a really good sniff of it in store and be sure before you buy.

I did like this product! I tend to use it as an intense hand cream treatment overnight, or on my dry, dry heels and elbows. I find that it softens up these areas overnight, and it's a nice part of my night routine. The only drawbacks being that the smell is a little chemically for my taste, and the product tends to melt or harden in hot or cold weather respectively (in Australia anyway.)

on 5/1/2016 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

hmmmm I started using this after it had already officially expired in my drawer. so I can't really tell if my review is fair. But my experiences seem to be similar to those who gave this a rather bad review. The smell is a bit off. Normally, I love lemon scents, but this one smells a bit chemical or something. The color of the waxy creme is nice, but the consistency is a bit hard to work with. I use this every day on my feet before I put on my socks, just part of my every day routine that I sometimes do with Vaseline or Germany's Kaufmanns Kindercreme, which both work much better than this. This elft my feet real dry after a few hours, while when you put it on, it feels much stickier and thicker. Not a winner for me.

Pro:
- cruelty free
- natural ingredients

Con:
- smell
- sticky
- sometimes hard to work with
- not cheap

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

About a month ago I had a manicure from hell. It was so bad that I ended up with three cut cuticles and hangnails on every single nail. I didn't have these problems when I went in. I also have extremely dry hands. I've always wanted to try this so I decided to buy it.

The smell is delicious. I does remind me of cleaning products but I love it. The smell is invigorating and lasts on my hands for hours, even after washing them. It's a very thick waxy texture. It's yellow but the color fades when its soak into the skin.

After just one use my cuticles started to feel better and the hangnails were calmed down. I've been using this almost every night for a week and I'm hangnail free! It has also helped with the dry patch I have constantly on my right hand.

I took off one star because I don't care for the packaging. It's in Lush's normal black pot which is great for the environment. I can't just throw in my purse because I'm worried it will come open. So it's not convenient for travel.

on 3/28/2016 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Dios mio, I love this product. I get bi-weekly gel manicures and this keeps my cuticles in great shape inbetween them.

I slather this on my cuticles and between my fingers before bed every night, then follow up with Lush's Handy Gurugu (still on the fence about that one). It definitely smells like Lemon Pledge but I don't hate it. The product is great and you get a lot in the jar.

This literally just melts into your skin. It's a bit oily, but that's kind of the point (it's a BUTTER) so I don't understand why people are surprised or upset by that. Any other cuticle product I've used works for a few hours then my cuticles are just as dry as before. If I miss a day with LF, they're still moisturized. Very happy with this purchase.

I love this product. I use it for my hands as I suffer with very dry hands. It made my skin look bright and healthy. Personally I love how at roughly the lemon smell is. It feels very nourishing and soaks in very well. Would definitely buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Living in a super dry climate and being an incorrigible cuticle picker, having some sort of effective treatment is absolutely essential for me. Is this "The One" though? Probably not. Don't get me wrong – I like it fine; it smells nice and works okay, but it's not the miracle cure I wanted it to be. I'm not a huge fan of the texture, which is gritty and then melts into quite an oily consistency, making it inconvenient to apply during the day. It does seem to help the overall state of my cuticles with continued night time use, and I like that it's antibacterial (my cuticles sometimes get so bad that they peel and bleed). I love the amount of product for the price, but would probably try something different in the future.

This stuff rocks your cuticles and leaves them soooo soft.

It smells a little like cleaning product but I'll level with you, I love that smell. I would still probably prefer it if it didn't have a scent, generally I prefer unscented stuff.

Only complaint is that the package is too big - this stuff lasts FOREVER. (As if that's a real complaint?) I had one jar that lasted me for 2 years, I just got tired of it after being gifted a Seacret cuticle oil and still had half of it left. I used it religiously during those two years. I paint my nails twice a week and use cuticle oil/butter 3-7 times per week.

It works slightly better than the Seacret cuticle oil, as I still get hangnails with the oil every once in a while and didn't with lemony flutter.