LUSH Whoosh Shower Jelly

LUSH Whoosh Shower Jelly
Whoosh Shower Jelly

3.5

Honey Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Perfume, Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum), Fresh Grapefruit Juice (Citrus grandis), Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia), Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens), *Citral, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 42045, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 1/24/2017 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm a fan of Lush products, and this one is certainly no exception! I usually prefer to store it in the freezer (particularly during the warmer months), as this makes it easier to chip off a small chunk to use in the shower each time for me. I love the scent of this--citrusy, bright, energizing--and even a smaller jar lasts a long time stored in the freezer for me. Cleans well without drying skin & rinses off nicely, too.

on 1/24/2017 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love whoosh!! The scent is so amazing. Citrusy, refreshing and just awesome. I have earlier complained about the jelly concept, but when I bought the small version I found it better. I just take the whole thing and wash my body with. It's also really unexpensive in my opinion and I will definitely buy this again when I run out of it.

on 10/28/2016 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Loved the smell of this product. Had read reviews before buying that mentioned how slippery it was but I didn't think it would get much worse than it was in the shop; I was wrong. It slipped out of my hands constantly, constantly on the shower floor, almost slipped down the drain and little chunks kept falling off. Wanted to like this product but I didn't.

Pros:
-Smells amazing
-Good price for lush (only paid 4.50)
-Smell lingers

Cons:
-SO slippy

4/10

For the longest time I considered Lush shower jellies a complete gimmick and never thought about purchasing one; well that was before I got Whoosh as a gift and now I am such an addict!

For starters if you are not a fan of loofah, soaps or shower gels, which make your skin feel uncomfortable and dry - then this might be the product to try. Whoosh in particular smells amazing, it is a nice mix of herbs and lemon. Quite rejuvenating and calming I would say, I really love using it before I go to sleep.

Considering this is a "jelly" it is quite slippery, so be careful not to fall over it in the shower. You can read more about the formula in a separate review on the blog (partyparrotblog.com) I do like to keep Whoosh in its container after every use and it doesn't change it texture even a tiny bit. When in contact with water, it lathers in seconds and you can just glide it over body and rinse off the excess. Love it! Such a fun little product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The scent is great except it doesn't last on the skin/ doesn't moisturize well... Goes into a great lather on the skin. The product itself lasts so long it's unreal. Great value because it lasts so long but not the best of the best products.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love the concept of "shower jelly" yet in practice it is just too much of a hassle...It is slippery, easily wasted product and it is all over the place but on your body.
After using shower jelly I am left alone in a bathtub questioning the meaning of said product-- sad, confused and a little bit angry. I really do not have enough time to put it to a proper use - shower jelly is THAT demanding, lol!

Whoosh smells great and I love its ingredients though.

on 7/4/2016 10:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Omg skip it! It 's too much trouble. In order to avoid loads of jelly on your shower floor you need to use something like shower mitts to VERY CAREFULLY massage it into a lather before using. Skip it and get soap.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love this product from Lush!

I find it really easy to use once you get use to it,

I always freeze it before using pinch of a small amount and rub it into a loafer and than scrub it all over my body.

A little bit goes a long way with this and it last a long time.

The smell is a very refreshing, unisex smell and wakes me up in the morning and its not too expensive.

Will definitely re- buy!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love Lush! This was good because it is easy to break of a piece, and it lathers nicely. The smell reminds me of lemonade, and the citrus smell really wakes you up! The other ones I smelt where nice, by 9,000 miles or whatever didn't smell good. Lush nearly ran out of Whoosh and I managed to get the last one! Smooth on my skin and people told me I smelt nice! What a change! Definately repurchase.

on 8/12/2014 10:49:00 PM

This soap is amazing. It's a cool texture, smells good, and serves multiple purposes. You can use with a loofah for soap, as shampoo in a pinch, or to make a bubble bath. It lathers amazingly and a little goes a long way