Gigi All Purpose Honee Microwave Formula Wax Kit

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Gigi All Purpose Honee Microwave Formula Wax Kit

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Well I tried to do as much research as possible before buying this, even though my mind was already set. I heard alot of good reviews on the All purpose Honee was in general. I wanted to buy the all purpose honey wax by itself along with some muslin strips. I don't have a wax warmer though so i went ahead and bought the kit, which i would call a started kit. It came with four small sample sized bottles of the Wax Off, (which somewhat worked, even though most reviews i read said it didn't), Pre-Hon (which I didn't bother using since i didn't have any powder), After Skin Wax Concealer (which as one reviewer said is similar to chamomile lotion and looked like a beet colored ghosty foundation over my tanned complexion) and last but not least, the Slow Grow lotion (which I already have a big bottle of a similar product) I couldn't see myself buying any of those products but it doesn't hurt since they came with the kit. Okay, so I needed a heavy duty kit and it was my mistake for knowing this would be considered a beginners kit and expecting it to do more than what it was supplied for. I had plans to wax my arms, legs and bikini area and the kit comes with 10 large muslin strips and 10 small muslin strips. Luckily I found a old linen shirt to cut up which worked great on my arms and legs which weren't as important as my bikini area not to mention my full legs and arms would've needed more than the 10 large strips provided. I had to get into warrior mode to push myself to go 'brazilian'. (Lord.) I had to stop half way because there is seriously a technique to master for that but I was doing a fairly decent job. Over all, the wax itself is great! A little does go along way and as a few people said, you just have to get the wax consistency right and you'll be fine. The wax did grab pretty much every hair and any hairs it didn't grab were just because they were too short to grip or grab due to my shaving. It was dreadful growing a winter coat in the summer but once i waxed it all off the final result was silky smooth and lovely! Next time I'm just going to by the wax and a pack of the muslin strips because I don't think I have any more linen shirts to spare. LOVED it.

on 8/22/2008 9:06:00 PM

When I go for brazillians, my esthestician uses this wax and another kind of sugar wax on me. I have bought it for home use, but mainly use it for removing unwanted hair from my hubby. (I have switched to a depilator). I use most of the items in the kit, including the pre-wax and post-wax mini bottles. This is a must for cleaning the area and removing wax, respectively. This kit can also be found in most beauty supply stores.

Popular Hair Removal Products