Gigi All Purpose Honee Microwave Formula Wax Kit

Gigi All Purpose Honee Microwave Formula Wax Kit

1 review

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I LOVE this wax! I bought it to wax my legs because I get terrible results when I shave- my legs are never smooth, just irritated- and don't have a ton of money to spend at the salon. I figured if it worked well, I'd do my bikini, underarms and arms. I bought the kit because I wanted to make sure I liked it and was able to do it (I'm not the best at this kind of thing) before I bought the warmer and all that. But it was super easy! I did it on a towel on the kitchen floor so I wouldn't have to go up and down the stairs to the microwave. If the wax is the right consistency (thin), it goes on very easily and comes off very easily. It really wasn't that painful. More importantly, I love the results. My legs are not completely smooth (there must have been some shorter hairs mixed in) but they are definitely smoother than when I shave. It took me forever (about 4 hours lol) but it was my first time and I'm sure I'll get faster at it. I also ran out of the muslin strips after the first leg. Luckily I have a great boyfriend who I sent out to Sallys to buy me some more (poor guy haha!) The wax was completely gone by the time I finished, but I'm not sure if that's my fault or not (I tend to overuse products.) And I didn't have a tough time getting the wax off my skin like some others. The Wax Off worked pretty well along with some baby oil. My hands would get pretty sticky at times, but I just soaked a cotton pad with baby oil, rubbed it on my fingers and rinsed with warm water. The after wax lotion (I forget the name) seemed to work pretty well, and I am going to use the Slow Grow lotion daily and see how that works. But this is a great product and I love the results! I am going to buy the large jar and warmer and try a brazilian next- I hope it's just as easy!