Green People Gentle Cleanse

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

3.0

Aqua (Spring Water), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*^, Glycerin* (Vegetable Derived), Squalane (From Olive Oil), Cetyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Plant Wax), Cetearyl Glucoside (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Plant Wax), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil*^, Glyceryl Stearate (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract*, Aroma [Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*^], Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters (From Jojoba Oil), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Limonene*.*91.6 Organic^ Fairly Traded

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The 200ml bottle of this stuff lasts forever, so it's great if you want something natural on a budget. That said, I really don't think this is all that great... it gets make-up off - including eye make-up - without any trouble, but that's about it. I don't actually feel my face is clean unless I use this again after taking make-up off which is time consuming and just plain ridiculous! Won't repurchase.

on 9/27/2005 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This contains ORGANIC ALOE VERA, YUCCA & ROSE. It's an excellent creamy clenaser. It takes off eyemake really well, and frankly I love this stuff! It leaves my skin really clean, but still feeling soft and moisturised. UPDATE: I started to dislike this for taking off my eye makeup, it somehow just didn't feel right, so I probably wouldn't repurchase.