Green People - Gentle Cleanse

3.5

on 6/21/2016 2:54:00 PM

I want to love this product as I have a lot of time for the brand Green People, but it doesn't compare to Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. My face doesn't feel so clean afterwards and the essential oils make me sting slightly round the nose. I will use it up, but I wouldn't repurchase. One thing in its favour is the ease with which it removes - you could probably just rinse it off in the shower although I use a flannel from habit. It smells lovely.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Unlike the other reviewers I love this cleanser. It is full of nice ingredients, gentle on my sensitive skin and removes make-up very well. My skin is dry and this doesn't strip anything away from it. It's not for 'deep' cleansing - I do tone afterwards to ensure every trace of make-up is removed. Overall a pleasure to use.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The 200ml bottle of this stuff lasts forever, so it's great if you want something natural on a budget. That said, I really don't think this is all that great... it gets make-up off - including eye make-up - without any trouble, but that's about it. I don't actually feel my face is clean unless I use this again after taking make-up off which is time consuming and just plain ridiculous! Won't repurchase.

on 9/27/2005 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This contains ORGANIC ALOE VERA, YUCCA & ROSE. It's an excellent creamy clenaser. It takes off eyemake really well, and frankly I love this stuff! It leaves my skin really clean, but still feeling soft and moisturised. UPDATE: I started to dislike this for taking off my eye makeup, it somehow just didn't feel right, so I probably wouldn't repurchase.