3.6

price range

Reviews

3.0

4 years ago

I have had my bottle since this came out in 2005 and its definitely not a favorite of mine!! I smell no fruitiness let alone the peach note is this...this is just a basic run of the mill light floral IMO. Longevity & sillage are moderate for me.....I'm impressed my bottle has lasted 11years now lol **for those saying this comes with a charm bracelet it doesn't,it just comes with a pink heart and rhinestone studded JLO charm that hangs on the bottle by a thread lol definitely not wearable and easily can be ripped off the bottle since its pretty flimsy.

About reviewer (835 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

I blind bought this at Marshalls for $15.99....it was missing the charm when I opened it, but no big deal. At first, I thought I made a big mistake cause I smelled the bottle before spraying and it smelled JUST LIKE Paris Hilton's Heiress to me...which I liked for a minute, then decided it kinda reminded me of my mom's perfume. Anyhow, this is a very pretty and light scent that lasts descent on me. The drydown is a bit more floral and less sweet or something compared to Heiress. It also reminds me of a shampoo-y scent, or like the scent of my Pantene hairspray. For a blind buy, it's not bad.It's a keeper for me but also not special enough for 5 lippies! Definitely suggest to anyone who likes Heiress....

About reviewer (195 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

1.0

6 years ago

I didn't care for this at all. It's just too faint. After one small spritz, I had to keep sniffing my arm just to make sure something was there. And why didn't the bottle come with a cute charm like the one with Miami Glow? After experiencing the original Glow and Miami Glow, I figured this would be just as strong. Nope....just a watered down shampoo scent. It smells very similiar to one of the vintage shampoos (Prell or Gee Your Hair Smells Terriffic). Ooop! I'm telling my age. :) I got a bottle at Marshall's for $20 but I'm wondering if it's a knock-off because it didn't come with the signature charmed bracelet. Back for a refund.

About reviewer (726 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBlack

7 years ago

I love love love this scent i don't know what it is about this scent this has to be the best of J.Los perfumes. I never liked her original glow but I love this one !

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

Wow I'm really impressed by this perfume by J Lo. It's light, flowery, & very fresh smelling. I got this pretty cheap at TJ Maxx & I'd buy it again if I found it cheap. Honestly I've never been much of a fan of J Lo's perfumes, but this one is a winner.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Other

7 years ago

Lovely! Sweet, clean, gorgeous not overpowering fragrance. Who cares what the bottle looks like lol. I'm upset this has been discontinued :(

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

8 years ago

Very cute packaging in a girly way that would make a nice gift for a young teen. Everything is pink with the usual Jlo charm on the bottle, in this case, what else, a heart. Now for the juice. Well it is sweet, very sweet and rosy with peaches, vanilla and freesia. Staying power is not bad and the scent is inoffensively pretty. I do get a bit embarassed at aged 56 pulling the bottle out of my bag, but you could always decant, if you feel the same way. It is, of course very feminine but has none of the cleanliness of the original Glow which I prefer. Nice, but would not repurchase. Notes from Fragrantica are: Top notes include bergamot, neroli and peach. The heart note is full of jasmine, roses and freesia. The base is subtle and warm due to vanilla, musk and woody notes

About reviewer (325 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

frommaithy

10 years ago

I do not think this one is similar to BS Curious or PH Heiress. Its definitely not , because its an unique girly scent with sweet fruity flowery which prominent by Pink jasmine and peach at top notes. But to me I love it at the base notes, not the “first glow”, base notes are amazing with rose water, hint of vanilla, tincture of fresh jasmine make its very feminine, just think about it as a princess ^_^ And the lasting power is pretty good to an edt, uhm but the package looks tacky with plastic white cap

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

I really like this scent and I'm not a little girl. I don't think the fragrance has anything to do with age, rather someones taste. It's a super girly, sweet smell that includes freesia, wild rose, georgia peach & pink jasmine among others. I find this perfume lasts quite long for being a sweet fruity floral. I got this in my x-mas stocking one year from my children and might buy it again when it's gone!

About reviewer (344 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I smelled a sample of this in a magazine a long time ago and I really liked it.. Still haven't gotten it but hopefully I will soon. The bottles so cute too

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age19-24