Arbonne 10-Piece Precision Brush Set

No Image

2.9

Not tested on animals

I got these with the kit I purchased a few years ago., I finally used the eyeshadow brush. I will say it's actually quite nice. I used it to apply a mac eyeshadow on my lid. It's also comes with a brush holder roll. There is a variety of brushes included which is nice. Price is not expensive iff you want to buy the kit of brushes. You cannot buy single brushes

on 11/13/2011 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I received these brushes as a Christmas gift about 2 years ago, and have been using these brushes ever since! These brushes are extremely soft, and very good quality, with no shedding problems to date (they even come in a nice carrying flip-over case)! I use the eye-shadow brush, blush brush, and complexion/powder brush on a daily basis. The larger eye-shadow brush is great for picking up a ton of product and blends well. The bristles are soft but dense. The blush brush cant be beat! It is dense, the bristles are shorter on the side and longer in the middle which is probably why it picks up color so well, and blends effortlessly. I have tried to replace this brush with some of the most expensive mac, sigma, Sephora brushes with no luck! The powder brush I use for my setting powder for foundation and it blends. Overall, I would repurchase this set just for the blush brush...for the price....why not?

on 11/9/2011 12:43:00 PM

The only reason I didn't give these a "1" is becuase the eye shadow brushes are really pretty decent. The blush and powder brushes, however, are horrible. They shed so much it's ridiculous.

I've been using them for 2 years now, because I spent so much on them, I don't want to just throw them away. They leave little black hairs all over my face, chest, and countertop. I would NEVER purchase these brushes again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This was my first set of good brushes and I got them LAST Christmas so I've had them for about a year and a half now and I wash them every few months (yeah yeah, I know) with my moisturizing shampoo. The biggest powder brush does shed a bit but I haven't had a problem with the other ones yet. I plan to slowly replace with MAC brushes though, so I probably wont repurchase. These are great especially for a daughter who loves makeup and wants to get started using a professional brush set.

I love this brush set and have had no problems with shedding whatsoever. Another reviewer complained that the brushes are too small, but I disagree. There are three large brushes. The medium of the three is almost exactly the same size as my MAC 129 blush brush. They come in a soft Arbonne mint green brush roll. At only $35, it is a very reasonably priced. Most brush rolls from department stores cost more than that!

on 12/2/2008 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think this brushes are a rip off! I though the package they came in was difficult to use and the brushes are nothing fancy just average for the price.

on 9/28/2008 7:43:00 PM

These are just ok brushes, nothing special about them. They powder and blush brushes do shed as others have said. ES brushes are fine though. These brushes don't wash that well, they get stiff and dry. Putting a dab of conditioner on them and rinsing thoroughly helps. It does pay to invest in a quality brush set that will last you for years to come. I love Laura Mercier brushes, they're the best I've ever used. They wash well, stay soft and perform beautifully!

I have used THE SAME brush set for a year now and totally enjoyed it. I clean them once a week and seen only 1 of 2 hair shred off. This set is still great after a year. I wonder what is the protocal on replacing brushes. 1 year? 2 year?

Every time I use these brushes I have a couple of little hairs on my face -- I even had someone at work come up and pick one off of my face -- I was horrified! And the blush and face brushes are very skimpy to begin with. I agree that the shadow brushes are fine -- but they are not sold separately. It pays to invest in quality brushes.

I wonder if most women apply their makeup with really hard strokes or something? Maybe I got the one set that was worth the $35 and doesn't lose hairs? I have been so pleased with these brushes (compared to the ones I've purchased at Ultima, Sephora, or gotten free at the Clinique and Estee Lauder counters). I love the three sizes of blush/powder brushes, the lip brush is super, and the eyeshadow brushes have never given me a problem. I really don't know what the fan brush is for.... I know I've seen them before, but what are they used for---probably some advanced drag queen makeup I've never heard of!! As far as brushes go, these are the right price!!