Arbonne NutriMin C Repair Corrective Eye cream

No Image

3.8

Not tested on animals

on 9/20/2011 3:09:00 AM

I didn't notice a difference in the appearance of the skin around my eyes using this product. I hadn't used an eye cream in 6 months and would have thought it would have corrected or repaired something. It's overpriced and nothing special.

on 11/27/2009 8:30:00 PM

I likee iiit<3
my friend gave this too me so i cant speak for the price myself but it looked like quite a bit online
if i have the money ill definately repurchase this ((;

on 11/6/2008 3:30:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! I use it everyday.. cannot live without it! I put it on my forehead too. Its amazing...

on 10/12/2008 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Made my eyes burn and itch. Also, the serum made me break out in horrific cysts and I had perfect skin before using this and never broke out. I hope my skin will go back to normal.

on 8/4/2008 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My HG. The very first week i used this i was pretty impressed with the quick results (took on my subtle, allergy induced bags, moisturized nicely, tightened, brightened) - been using this for years now and don't necc. see the dramatic results i once did, (we never do) but i won't quit using it because if i do, my eyes seem to miss it - my fine lines start to magically reappear without it. I'll always go back to this eye cream despite the hefty price tag (i get a discount from my rep., though ;)

BEWARE of who you buy this from - it's better to stick with a rep. - i once got it from ebay and i just KNOW that it wasn't really the eye cream (felt and smelled more like a thinner moisturizer, perhaps the face lotion or body cream, even!) The ebay purchased cream didn't work as well, either. I'm NOT saying that all ebay sellers are con artists - - Just a warning to y'all!

on 6/3/2008 8:37:00 PM

Since I turned 38, I have seen major changes in my skin each year so I am constantly trying new eye creams. This one works very well for me. It combats puffiness and has improved the appearance of fine lines and dark circles around my eyes. The overall texture of the skin in my eye area has improved. As mentioned in another review, it absorbs quickly so you can put your eye concealer and make up on shortly after application. I also love the Arbonne under eye concealer but it does have cooling properties that might be a problem for super sensative eyes.

on 4/30/2008 11:36:00 PM

This product made my eyes very swollen and red. I don't ever have an allergic reaction to anything....I tried it twice and each time it did the same thing. I recommend testing this product first before using it if you have sensitive skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I won't call it TOTALLY worthless, since it is a moisturizer, albeit a mediocre one.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is an awesome product. I've had dark circles for as long as I can remember and I always use concealer. Even on my "no make-up" days I wear concealer!

I was initially skeptical of this product, as I am of most products that claim to lighten/improve under eye circles and/or discoloration. I have used several products on my under-eye area in attempt to solve the darkness problem, mostly with no results (Neutrogena, St. Ives, and Olay to name a few). I believe that my circles have been inherited--my mom has them, my grandmother has them. I have always hoped to find a product that would work.

A good friend of my sells Arbonne. In fact, she uses the whole RE-9 line and her skin looks gorgeous! I've known her for years, and her skin looks MUCH better now than before she started using Arbonne. So, when she told me that it lightened her dark circles so much that she stopped wearing concealer, I knew I had to try! Plus, I read good reviews on MUA.

I've been using the product for about a month and a half. And yes--it works! One day I woke up and looked in the mirror and thought, "I might be able to get out of the house without concealer". I would have never, ever dared before!

I will continue to use this product. I don't have many under-eye wrinkles (I am 29), so I can't speak about that feature of the cream. However, this product, thus far, has done what it claimed it would do. Finally, my under-eye area looks closer to the color of the rest of my face! The circles are still there, but they are MUCH improved. I hope to see them continue to lighten over time!

It is worth giving this product a try, especially if you have tried everything else! Remember to give the product time to see results, as I have. I don't know about everyone, but if a product WORKS, I will pay for it. This cream is pricey, but at $49,00, it's not that bad. You only have to use a tiny bit, and it should last you six months. What more could you want?

on 2/29/2008 12:42:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I must say, I love, love, love this eye cream. The pump is perfect and very convenient. The packaging is very elegant. In fact my little bottle is empty but I kept it and is on display cause I like it so much. Works great too! Light, yet hydrating. The texture feels very luxurious. Lightens under eyes and reduces puffyness. I can tell that with longterm use it can really prevent wrinkles and what not. But if you can afford it. I bought this off my friend who is an esthetician and uses this line for her work. She sold it to me at her price for like 40 bucks. Though its a great great eye cream, I don't see myself spending 40 bucks a month for it. Unless I sell my body. But, if you can afford it and dont blow all your money like I do on shoes, then this is great for you. woo!