Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal Force+ for Eyes and Lips [DISCONTINUED]

Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal Force+ Eyes & Lips

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Fantastic! This is very similar (in my opinion) to the Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate but it's more moisturizing and costs like 5 times cheaper! I have noticed that my under eye area is starting to get those nasty tiny wrinkles which make my skin look dehydrated and creapy (I am 32). This serum has helped a great deal. Yes, I know that creams etc don't erase or/and prevent wrinkles but hey! I look better and that's what matters. I only wish it had the SPF.
I will absolutely buy it again. Give it a go. You can't go wrong with this price, especially since Yves Rocher have discounts and good deals all the time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this product! I believe this may be discontinued, I couldn't find it on the website so I got it for $5 on eBay. I'll be disappointed if it's really gone.

I have oily skin, and almost every single moisturizer or treatment makes me break out because it's too greasy. This is not greasy at all, it feels very natural. This sinks right into the skin very quickly, making the skin soft and silky, and makes a great base for mineral makeup, or a light night moisturizer, and I use it on my whole face, or just my eyes, depending on my current needs. I don't have puffy eyes, or many wrinkles, but I don't think this would be as effective at helping those as other products, this is more suited for light moisturization for sensitive or acne-prone skin. Even though this is marketed for older skin, this would be a great product for younger women.

This is only somewhat effective on lips, it does boost the moisturization effects of other products, but isn't enough on its own.

on 12/31/2006 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this. I have only been using it for a few days but it is the best eye cream I have tried. I have very oily skin but my eye area is dry. I got this free with purchase and began using it when I saw my first fine line. Most creams don't do anything for my eye area and I end up with milia right away. Since using this my skin feels smooth and my fine line is disappearing. It also helps decrease puffiness. I have also been using it around my lips and the area feels much softer. I will be stocking up when this is on sale.

This is my HG of face creams because it's light, non-greasy, absorbs quickly, smooths out fine lines *and* smooths out dry lips, and once or twice I've even used it as an all over face moisturizer when I'm feeling like I need to. I love that it's relatively cheap (you can get it on sale all the time) and it's scent is light and very pleasant. This cream doesn't irritate around my eyes or lips at all, whereas some Yves Rocher have in the past. I'm not too keen on the pot as a tube would be ideal. This seems to last quite awhile even as often as I use it, but I'm still going to stock up as it's backup worthy!

on 9/25/2006 10:26:00 PM

This is perfect to use at night, especially in the winter. It is a white cream feels very light and slippery on the skin, and makes my very dry lips feel much smoother and hydrated and also feels cool and silky around the eyes. Can't tell if there are any long-lasting effects, but it's a great multi-tasker!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This creamy serum adversely affects l/s color and texture. I did not notice a difference in plumping or smoothing in either eye or lip area.

on 6/21/2006 8:09:00 AM

I got this free as a gift with purchase. It is a light textured, fast absorbing eye cream. It does help with the fine lines around eyes, and really does firm up any puffyness. I will purchase again.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this free when I ordered! I'm so glad I did because I LOVE IT. The price is "dirt cheap" because I didn't pay for it =). At night I remove my makeup and use this stuff around my eyes and lips and in the morning, no puffiness, no circles. It makes my lips smooth! The package is very trendy, too. I will definatly repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was one of the first products I bought from Yves Rocher and now I am addicted! I started using this cream on my eyes and lips about a month ago and I love the results. I had tiny wrinkles on the inside corners of my eyes and they have smoothed out considerably. This product as also reduced a otpf puffiness around my eyes, it just makes my eyes look more rested. I am using it on my lips also, and they are now very soft and even plumper, I don't know if this "plumping" of the lips is also a benefit, but it is doing it for me! I also had some very fine lines all around my top lip and they have smoothed out as well. I don't want to run out of this so reecently Yves Rocher had a Buy 1 get 1 Free sale and go 2 of these!!

Finally, an eye cream from YR that actually give me results. Even though I didn't notice any dramatic result in wrinkle reduction - it had calm down my puffy eyes... and improved the texure of skin around my eyes. Made it more smooth and even.