Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/03/2015

I used to love Avon's Night Magic Evening Musk, but find it just too strong for me to wear now. BBW's Moonlight Path is almost the same scent, but a little more powdery instead of musky and much, much lighter to wear. I love it - it's perfect to spritz on in the fall/winter time and it isn't too cloying to even wear in the evening before bed. I find it very calming to wear.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

Apr/20/2015

If the CEO of BBW came to me right now and told me that the scent for Moonlight Path has not changed I still would not be convinced.

I began using MP around 2003. in fact, I still have a bottle of the splash and bubble bath in the original bottles. But I also had lotions, body washes and the creamy body wash.

Around 2008/2009 BBW changed the packaging of their bodycare and …

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Feb/03/2015

This is a soft scent a comforting scent. I can see older more mature women liking this and not teens but its a classic. I prefer this at bedtime. Take a shower or bath and use this, wonderful. Calming and relaxing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrown

Jan/26/2015

I personally love this scent because it's so comforting, especially on my bed and robe. I have the mist, so I wouldn't know how the EDT is like with its different notes. I wouldn't use this outside the house all the time, because, as my boyfriend said, it smells too strong. My friend also said she didn't like this scent. So, it's not for everyone. However, there were a …Read more

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jul/29/2014

Love the sent! Sweet but not to sweet

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Mar/11/2014

I don't like this scent for myself but I do enjoy it for my home.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Mar/04/2014

I love this scent it smells very clean & fresh .I am suprised at some reviews that call it
an old lady fragrance I dissagree with that .classic perfumes is very chic & you do
not have to use fruity or sweety fragrances to be modern

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

1.0

Jan/28/2014

Ewww! This smells like liquid old lady. Seriously, it is as though Bath and Body Works rounded up a senior's home and rendered the purple haired masses into a vat, ground everything up, squeezed out a sludge and placed it into bottles with spray tops. Throw in some baby wipes, women's deodorant and the disinfectant they use to clean public toilets and you wind up with something similar …Read more

4 of 14 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Jan/21/2014

I had a love/hate relationship with this fragrance. At first i felt that it smelled like baby powder and old people but it honestly grew onto me. It didn't take long for me to change my mind. I felt like it smelled really calming and just clean. I especially liked this scent right after a long bath or shower.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Nov/18/2013

I think this is a very good perfume. I just love it. Does anyone know where to buy it?

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24