Uploaded by REDZGIRL324

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/02/2018

This is a nice one. It's a nude leaning pale pink with a jelly like smooth formula. Full opacity in 3 coats, didn't streak or give me problems. Applied perfectly. Looks beautiful and classy. Got on sale rack at sallys for $2...( i would have paid full price for this color, and I love the formula. Levels out really well.)

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

fromseesom

Feb/10/2018

This is exactly what I have been searching for - perfect translucent milky pink color. It's very natural on my fair pink skin tone. As others have mentioned, it is not opaque which is what I have been looking for. The color is more pink looking on my hand than in the bottle, where is looks slightly nude. I wish I would have found this sooner.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

2.0

Apr/30/2014

It's a milky pink color. I painted on 4 coats and it STILL wasn't opaque. Won't be purchasing again. I do love other colors in this line however

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (179 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

Jan/27/2012

I found this to be a mostly milky looking color on my pale skin. Bottle showed pink, but there wans't any when it was brushed on.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

fromniclyf

Apr/20/2009

Gorgeous perfect pale sheer neutral pink. Applies like a dream, and makes my nails look so pretty and polished .. like an instant french mani! Applies beautifully, doesn't chip, no streaks. Another one of my go-to shades that is simple, clean and a no-brainer! LOVE china glaze polishes! Hands down, some of the best in terms of quality and durability!!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Aug/01/2007

I've been looking for this color all summer to use as my base for a french pedicure...wouldn't you know I wouldn't find it until sandal season was more than half over! For my coloring, Diva Bride is THE perfect neutral pale pink creme and it makes even my albino-white feet look slightly tanned. Of course, I'll always prefer the Essie polish formula for it's thinner …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (131 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesGreen

Sep/25/2005

Love Love Love this color!! The first time I tried it was at the nail salon and like everyone else I looked down at it at first. I have acrylic nails that tend to turn neutral nail colors yellowish after a few days. Believe me - I've got about 10 different shades of similar colors. This was the first polish that didn't go yellow at all. The color really lasts and doesn't chip …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age25-29