Orly Nail Polish - Red Flare

No Image

4.8

on 10/26/2015 2:20:00 PM

This is a stunning deep red cream. Goes on like a dream. It's glossy, but with a good top coat it's super glossy. Wow.

on 8/19/2012 9:09:00 AM

This color has been around for a while in Orly's lineup. It's saturated blue based creme red. The more Orly polishes I buy, the more I'm convinced they are my favorite brand. They always go on smoothly, cover well and last. I've got Red Flare on my nails right now. It's a sexy bombshell red that dries to a glossy patent leather finish. It reminds me of a shiny, red Italian sportscar on my nails. It's a classic, beautiful intense red and worth a spot in any woman's collection as a staple color.

on 12/24/2005 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this to use as my Christmas red nail color. It goes on nice and deep. It's a true bright red that goes on evenly. It dries fast and does not chip easy on my nails. I got a big sized bottle for $5.99 at CVS. Big rave from me on this one!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a blue-based red creme, a truer red- not pink or berry despite it being a blue-based red. It's a classic color & it works with my warm complexion. The formula is very easy to work with, not streaky for me. I have this in one in an older bottle style, but I have other polishes with the newer bottle style with the rubberized cap and shorter brush applicator. The newer bottle style is much better & easy to manipulate.

For about $5 at Sally's Beauty supply, I still think it's a bargain for the quality you get & also the volume @ .6 fl oz. Most polishes are .5 fl oz. If I ever used up this polish, I would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this red. It is my HG red creme, it is the perfect shade for my NC20 skin. Not pink at all, just a great red creme. It is perfection in a bottle! I got mine in a RAOK, but you can easily get one cheap on ebay!

on 3/21/2011 7:59:00 PM

The application of this is fairly easily. I got purchased this for under $2 at my SALES rack at CVS. What a great deal (-: To me, under certain lights, this red changes or appears "different." Under bright light, this red looks like any bubbly classic red, but under darker conditions, it looks like a deeper blood red. One application of this will last you and is my go-to color!

Popular Polishes