Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 19-24
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

First thing that caught my eye was the packaging, it was absolutely gorgeous in the mannequin shaped bottle. The scent is quite strong, I had only sprayed it once on and wrist and it pretty much last the entire day.

Like perfumes, it is quite strong in the beginning but after awhile when it has died down a little, it is a rather floral smell, almost smelling like dried flowers. Very refreshing and a lovely smell but not something so strong that would give you headaches! It is not overpowering and contrary to what has been said, I think it would work just as well for day as for night although I would not overuse it too much.

on 12/1/2002 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my favorites. I hardly ever wear it though because I don't like it until it has dried down for a couple of hours. And then it smells fabulous. Sometimes if I shower before bed I spray some on and it smells delicious the next day. The top notes are funny on me however. But it is really not an everyday scent to me: it's too strong and heady for that. I love the bottle (actually the real reason I bought it...stupid i know). I would not buy it again because Idon't thinki I will ever finish it and then there are too many other perfumes i would like to try if that does happen. Also the EDT and EDP have very different notes so you should try them both to see which you would like.

Popular Fragrances