Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 19-24
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

3.5

on 9/20/2008 11:09:00 PM

If you had asked me a few years ago Id have given this a 5 out of 5, I bought this and a limited edition summer bottle (body covered in butterflys) both 100ml. I love both scents, they are lovely. This perfume is so nice for a night out and it lasts well. Like most people I was attracted to the bottle, BUT I have since discovered that the bottle is this perfumes downfall and the reason I wont buy this again, while the fragrance gets a 5 and the look of the bottle gats a 5 the pump get 0! both of my bottles pumps crapped out after I had used only about and third to a half of the bottle, this perfume will sort of squirt perfume out the side that I need to rub on with the bottle, the other wont work at all, nothing comes out. I wont buy this perfume again, and what upset me most is that the shop I bought it from wouldnt replace it as it had been more the 10 days. my friends have had similar problems with these so personally wouldnt recomend as its annoying having a lovely bottle of perfume that I cant get anything out off!

on 5/5/2007 6:40:00 PM

I hate this!!!! Used to be a favorite, used to wear it when I was at friends etc but then I got my own bottle and after 2 uses I almost vomited when spraying again. Eww!

on 5/30/2005 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This perfume is it for me! It smells sooooo good!. I received it as a sample, and I thought that it was going to be just another floral, but thank heavens I was wrong. It's just as others have described it as a floriental. The first thing I smell is the Rose that's in the perfume, and when it dries down it has this nice light musky scent mixed with some florals. One little spray lasts the whole day. It is sexy, and you feel sexy when you wear it. This is the perfume for seduction. This perfume IMO suits nighttime better and if you're going to classy events.

on 2/14/2004 12:16:00 PM

This perfume just brings to mind a good night out with my friends, seeing a band in a smoke filled pub or club. I think i feel this way because it has a beer like smell to it..not a noticable one.. but beer that has mingled with everyones scent in the club, a hit of smoke and a good atmosphere. It gives you a bit of confidence if you aren't in party mode.. and a signature smell to remember a good night out by.
EDIT: People! I wore this to work (i'm a nurse) 2 days in a row and you should of seen the fights and bitchyness i copped off other nurses! For that it's getting 5 stars and a warning that it'll bring out the claws and true colours of crazy women at work!

Popular Fragrances