Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

3.9

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like this but it's not AMAZING! It's okay.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Mmmmm. I smell edible and yummy... Very sweet, warm notes. L'instant Guerlin used to be my HG, but I think I found a new winner....

Still my absolute favorite perfume!! I've tried so many in the past - Chanels, Bvlgari's, Guerlains, Creeds, Bond New Yorks, etc. - you get the picture. But this fragrance has always been my stand-by. The only formulation that I like however, is the EDT. I find that it has more of an effervescent, lighter quality to it and accentuates the ginger note more so than in the EDP, which I find to be a bit too cloying and boozy for me. The initial spray of the EDT can be pretty powerful, but after about 20 mins or so, it dries down so nicely to a semi-sweet, semi-spicy, gingery floral-oriental. I usually wear this all year round - in the summer, 1 spray will do...and you still get a really nice waft of this fragrance during the day. I also get so many compliments on this fragrance from both men and women. Will always be re-purchasing a bottle. :)

on 2/13/2004 2:39:00 AM

Oh, the stench! I'd pay to see the face I made when I smelled this. I bet I looked sad, just like this perfume.

on 10/25/2003 12:25:00 PM

I smelled this on my friend once, and loved it. When I bought it for myself, however, it doesn't smell anything special. It's quite strong, and quite sweet, and does last a long time. But it's just too mature a scent for me. It'd probably be very sexy on a 50-year old woman, but on me it was just too heavy.

on 6/8/2003 12:56:00 AM

I am on my 3rd bottle of this fragrance. It's my signature scent and I love it. The warm spicy floral fits my personality exactly...outgoing, confident, and sexy!

on 1/8/2002 6:44:00 PM

A woman's body is portrayed as a bottle for this wonderful fragrance. It truly is a unique scent and I haven't smelled anything like it! This may sound crazy, but when it's dried down, it sort of reminds me of soda - but in a good way. Sparkling and very refreshing. At the same time, this is a very sexy scent. And it's pretty strong even for an EDT, so be careful with this one - less is definitely more!