Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

1 review

on 4/27/2010 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh my, how I love this. I tend to get bored with perfumes quickly, but there's something about this one that makes me happy and want to wear it all the time. I think it's because there's so much to it: rose/amber/spice/vanilla/musky/powdery/floral/gourmand-y goodness with just a touch of nail polish and baby wipes to keep the fragrance surprising and not overly sweet. I love it from the effervescent opening to the powdery vanilla-mingled-with-skin drydown. Classique truly does last all day, and if I spritz it on my neck, I still catch occasional wafts of it many hours later.

I was originally expecting to like the EDP more, but it barely showed up on me, as do many soft fragrances, unfortunately. So if you have the same issue, try the EDT. The powdery quality of Classique isn't for everyone, but it makes me happy. :)

The lotion smells closer to the EDP, but it still pairs nicely with the EDT.

Although the bottle is aesthetically pleasing, it's true that the cap /pump can get stuck, so I hope it doesn't break with time. :( Also, your fingerprints show up on the etched part of the bottle, so try to avoid touching it.

Popular Fragrances