Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Went shopping today, on the lookout for some Boxing Day bargains. This is one of my close friend's favourite perfumes, so when I saw it on sale I just had to sample it out of curiousity. Sprayed it on my wrist...and couldn't smell anything other than the cream I was wearing. I quickly realised this perfume smells exactly like Boots Sanctuary Mela Rose and Pistachio body butter, which I had slathered all over just before going out. They're both average scents, and a bit on the foody/sweet side, which I generally stay away from. I don't plan on buying the body butter again, and I certainly won't be purchasing a perfume that smells exactly like it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful scent which I was first introduced to by a friend from school - she had worn this from a very young age - 13 give or take - too young for such a sophisticated perfume in my opinion. When I was about 18 or so I decided to purchase my first bottle of this and was surprised at how different it smelled on me. This perfume starts as a very heavy scent with quite an "alcohol-y" note to it, however the "wind-down" of this perfume is when you truly get the benefit of it. It warms up on your skin and leaves a warm and spicy vanilla scent on your skin. In fact i have found my favourite "stages" of this this perfume to be the next day or after a shower. In doing this it leaves a much lighter and subtler form of this perfume. Overall this is a perfume i will purchase time and time again.

on 5/23/2008 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Got this for my birthday from a friend. AMAZING! Have to admit that this goes on pretty heavy, but after a while the scent is strong, yet feminine and vanillaish. Perfect for a girl like myself :) Love the bottle too! Makes me want to have that bod :P

I would recommend wearing this during the wintertime, since it is a 'warmer' fragrance. I prefer my summer scents to be more flowery and citrusy, and this is not that. Still, great perfume.

Oh, and the boy loves it. :)

on 10/16/2006 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my all-time faves. I wear it all the time. It's such a gorgeous scent!

Popular Fragrances