Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

3.7

on 1/17/2010 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My HG parfume which I have been wearing for like 10 years! The bottle is soooo beautiful and I often love the limited edition scents of this perfume as well.. This is just LOVE, pure love <3

on 1/13/2009 3:00:00 PM

Smells like soap!

on 12/1/2002 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my favorites. I hardly ever wear it though because I don't like it until it has dried down for a couple of hours. And then it smells fabulous. Sometimes if I shower before bed I spray some on and it smells delicious the next day. The top notes are funny on me however. But it is really not an everyday scent to me: it's too strong and heady for that. I love the bottle (actually the real reason I bought it...stupid i know). I would not buy it again because Idon't thinki I will ever finish it and then there are too many other perfumes i would like to try if that does happen. Also the EDT and EDP have very different notes so you should try them both to see which you would like.

Popular Fragrances