Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

4.4

on 11/21/2012 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My bf had bought me this as a gift because he loved it. I absolutely hated it at first, I was 19 then and it seemed way to grown up on me, but now years later, I'm falling in love with it! It's become my everyday frangrance for the office, it's a little heavy but it makes me feel all fancy and sophisticated. Great for going out as well when I want to get a bit classy. It's a classic scent that differs so much from all the fruity sugary floral scents dominating the market these days. It has great lasting power too, stays on all day. And the bottle is just beautiful.

on 9/6/2011 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of my best friends used to wear this, and it smelled great on her. This is a big, friendly, kind of bosomy perfume, very sweet and powdery with no sharp edges. It's also loud enough to smell across a crowded, smoky room, so apply lightly.

on 1/17/2010 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My HG parfume which I have been wearing for like 10 years! The bottle is soooo beautiful and I often love the limited edition scents of this perfume as well.. This is just LOVE, pure love <3

on 1/13/2009 3:00:00 PM

Smells like soap!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Mmmmm. I smell edible and yummy... Very sweet, warm notes. L'instant Guerlin used to be my HG, but I think I found a new winner....

on 1/1/2008 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this perfume and it's been the only perfume I've used continuously since 2002.

It is a sexy perfume and I have had many comments on it even from strangers, asking what perfume I'm wearing as they love it.

It dries to an almost 'lolly' scent on my skin and smells warm and cosy.

Every couple of weeks I try different perfumes at the counters to see if I like anything, but nothing compares to me.

I don't think I'll ever get sick of this perfume.

on 12/7/2007 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Delicious! This has a light champagne, almost boozy, note in the beginning that is more wonderful than it sounds. It changes over time and is wonderful at every stage.
WARNING: I bought mine over the internet, but I tried it out again at Sephora and I was horrified to find that it was awful and smelled nothing like what I had. What happened was that Sephora stored the tester bottle next to hot lights and over time it ruined the fragrance. Shield your bottles from the heat and light!

on 6/13/2006 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i LOVE how this is sweet and sexy....after about an hour in sephora, i finally settled on this!!! it's so feminine and sexy. not too spicy but enough to that it puts me over that flirty fruity fragrance category into some adult stuff!!!! i also got the non-alochol summer version to wear during the day. oh...and i HATE the bottle. what in the world.

This is one of my favorite fragrances! It's weird but I've noticed that the EDT has more staying power and smells better than the traditionally more expensive EDP. The EDP seemed to fade easily and the scent was lighter. I love this perfume because it smells fresh and clean... not overpowering. It's very sexy and feminine, and it is at the top of my list for repurchases.

This is a wonderful, classic scent. It smells like rose, lilac and vanilla. My mother wears this fragrance often and it smells wonderful on her. I love the bottles they come in, very cute, especially if you like collecting perfume bottles

Popular Fragrances