Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 19-24
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

First thing that caught my eye was the packaging, it was absolutely gorgeous in the mannequin shaped bottle. The scent is quite strong, I had only sprayed it once on and wrist and it pretty much last the entire day.

Like perfumes, it is quite strong in the beginning but after awhile when it has died down a little, it is a rather floral smell, almost smelling like dried flowers. Very refreshing and a lovely smell but not something so strong that would give you headaches! It is not overpowering and contrary to what has been said, I think it would work just as well for day as for night although I would not overuse it too much.

I dislike the smell when I first sprayed it - it smells like soap. However, I EXTREMELY love the dry down. It really smells good. I would repurchase it just because I love the smell after a couple of hours. Even though it smells like soap initially, it doesn't have that old lady smell (such as Chanel no 5).

on 3/6/2009 10:27:00 PM

I have been wearing this perfume for years. Everytime I wear it I feel sexy!

on 9/20/2008 11:09:00 PM

If you had asked me a few years ago Id have given this a 5 out of 5, I bought this and a limited edition summer bottle (body covered in butterflys) both 100ml. I love both scents, they are lovely. This perfume is so nice for a night out and it lasts well. Like most people I was attracted to the bottle, BUT I have since discovered that the bottle is this perfumes downfall and the reason I wont buy this again, while the fragrance gets a 5 and the look of the bottle gats a 5 the pump get 0! both of my bottles pumps crapped out after I had used only about and third to a half of the bottle, this perfume will sort of squirt perfume out the side that I need to rub on with the bottle, the other wont work at all, nothing comes out. I wont buy this perfume again, and what upset me most is that the shop I bought it from wouldnt replace it as it had been more the 10 days. my friends have had similar problems with these so personally wouldnt recomend as its annoying having a lovely bottle of perfume that I cant get anything out off!

Popular Fragrances