Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 19-24
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

on 3/19/2012 11:45:00 PM

I have to say... In MY OPINION..

I HATE THIS FRAGRANCE! When I was little, mother had one of these & constantly sprayed it & sprayed it! It was awful! It stuffed my nose with such a nasty smell. Blek! I'm sorry ladies, if this is one of YOUR fav.'s I just wanna put it out there, this thing is horrible!!

on 9/6/2013 12:04:00 PM

I smelled this fragrance once and i just loved it.
I used to think this fragrance is something for women older than me, but now it is my favourite one. It's a fragrance that just stays on all day and makes you feel cozy and comfortable. It becomes a part of you.

I originally just bought a small bottle of this on ebay because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about (okay, and because I love the bottle). I wasn't really expecting to like it, since the reviews made it sound too brash for me. And yet, I've absolutely fallen in love!

To me, this perfume is femininity without the woman. It is an enhancement of a strong, graceful, and beautiful woman's scent. Since I have barely any sense of smell (perfumes are one of the few things I can smell at all), few perfumes actually stir up memories for me. Classique is exceptional in that regard.

Classique reminds me of a dressing room during a performance. This might sound like a criticism, but as a dancer I mean this in the best way possible. As you walk into the room, the smell of aerosol hairspray hits you and mingles with the light scent of stage makeup. Then you smell the powdery resin from the ballerina's shoes and even the sweet, warm 'glow' of dancers warming up. And later, as the show ends and the dancers go home, the smell of the old hardwood floors remains.

Needless to say, I will need to buy a larger bottle of this soon.

on 1/17/2010 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My HG parfume which I have been wearing for like 10 years! The bottle is soooo beautiful and I often love the limited edition scents of this perfume as well.. This is just LOVE, pure love <3