Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Filtered by age: 19-24
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

4.3

on 3/19/2012 11:45:00 PM

I have to say... In MY OPINION..

I HATE THIS FRAGRANCE! When I was little, mother had one of these & constantly sprayed it & sprayed it! It was awful! It stuffed my nose with such a nasty smell. Blek! I'm sorry ladies, if this is one of YOUR fav.'s I just wanna put it out there, this thing is horrible!!

on 5/5/2007 6:40:00 PM

I hate this!!!! Used to be a favorite, used to wear it when I was at friends etc but then I got my own bottle and after 2 uses I almost vomited when spraying again. Eww!

Eww, this stuff stank on me! I'm sure it was my chemistry, because I'm getting a nasty, overly spicy, kind of sour note that overwhelms the entire fragrance! It smelled good when I sniffed the bottle, but awful on me. I don't really like the packaging, so it's a good thing I didn't like this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Went shopping today, on the lookout for some Boxing Day bargains. This is one of my close friend's favourite perfumes, so when I saw it on sale I just had to sample it out of curiousity. Sprayed it on my wrist...and couldn't smell anything other than the cream I was wearing. I quickly realised this perfume smells exactly like Boots Sanctuary Mela Rose and Pistachio body butter, which I had slathered all over just before going out. They're both average scents, and a bit on the foody/sweet side, which I generally stay away from. I don't plan on buying the body butter again, and I certainly won't be purchasing a perfume that smells exactly like it.

on 1/13/2009 3:00:00 PM

Smells like soap!

on 9/20/2008 11:09:00 PM

If you had asked me a few years ago Id have given this a 5 out of 5, I bought this and a limited edition summer bottle (body covered in butterflys) both 100ml. I love both scents, they are lovely. This perfume is so nice for a night out and it lasts well. Like most people I was attracted to the bottle, BUT I have since discovered that the bottle is this perfumes downfall and the reason I wont buy this again, while the fragrance gets a 5 and the look of the bottle gats a 5 the pump get 0! both of my bottles pumps crapped out after I had used only about and third to a half of the bottle, this perfume will sort of squirt perfume out the side that I need to rub on with the bottle, the other wont work at all, nothing comes out. I wont buy this perfume again, and what upset me most is that the shop I bought it from wouldnt replace it as it had been more the 10 days. my friends have had similar problems with these so personally wouldnt recomend as its annoying having a lovely bottle of perfume that I cant get anything out off!

This is one of those "oh, she likes perfume" gifts from my partner. I give this three lippies because it has amazing staying power, it smells good in the bottle and the bottle itself is kicky. Unfortunately, it smells god-awful on me so a pretty smelling ornament on the dresser is all I got for my bday this year.

on 12/27/2002 11:49:00 PM

A rather pleasant, luscious scent, although it's not unique enough to make me want to purchase a whole bottle. The combination of spice and orchid instantly reminded me of MPG's Secrete Datura, which ends up being more palatable with my chemistry.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

First thing that caught my eye was the packaging, it was absolutely gorgeous in the mannequin shaped bottle. The scent is quite strong, I had only sprayed it once on and wrist and it pretty much last the entire day.

Like perfumes, it is quite strong in the beginning but after awhile when it has died down a little, it is a rather floral smell, almost smelling like dried flowers. Very refreshing and a lovely smell but not something so strong that would give you headaches! It is not overpowering and contrary to what has been said, I think it would work just as well for day as for night although I would not overuse it too much.

on 3/30/2012 7:13:00 PM

This a heavier fragrances than I'm used to, but it's not overpowering or too "mature." It's a nice, nighttime scent, and I like the cute little bottle it comes in. The scent is powdery with a light floral musk (I scent rose), slight vanilla, spicy, warm and sweet. It lasts quite awhile without being obnoxious.

Popular Fragrances