Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Filtered by age: 19-24
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

4.3

on 1/8/2002 6:44:00 PM

A woman's body is portrayed as a bottle for this wonderful fragrance. It truly is a unique scent and I haven't smelled anything like it! This may sound crazy, but when it's dried down, it sort of reminds me of soda - but in a good way. Sparkling and very refreshing. At the same time, this is a very sexy scent. And it's pretty strong even for an EDT, so be careful with this one - less is definitely more!

One of my faves. Can be a bit strong, its more of a winter fragrance. Smells strongly of Vanilla. Really musky.

on 11/25/2002 1:46:00 AM

My signiture scent. I always seem to grow tired of all perfumes I use, but I have been using this for years and I love it! Great summer scent, not too overpowering. And the bottle is gorgeous!

on 12/1/2002 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my favorites. I hardly ever wear it though because I don't like it until it has dried down for a couple of hours. And then it smells fabulous. Sometimes if I shower before bed I spray some on and it smells delicious the next day. The top notes are funny on me however. But it is really not an everyday scent to me: it's too strong and heady for that. I love the bottle (actually the real reason I bought it...stupid i know). I would not buy it again because Idon't thinki I will ever finish it and then there are too many other perfumes i would like to try if that does happen. Also the EDT and EDP have very different notes so you should try them both to see which you would like.

on 12/20/2002 5:17:00 AM

Classique is unusually strong and spicy for a woman's fragrance. But it's unique, assertive, and passionate (at least that's what I think it smells like). Its bottom note is divine, plus very long lasting. A friend bought this for me shortly after it was released, and it's been a staple ever since.

on 12/27/2002 11:49:00 PM

A rather pleasant, luscious scent, although it's not unique enough to make me want to purchase a whole bottle. The combination of spice and orchid instantly reminded me of MPG's Secrete Datura, which ends up being more palatable with my chemistry.

on 5/29/2003 8:02:00 AM

This is a very sexy classic fragrance! It is quite strong for a feminine perfume and I was surprised that I liked it because I usually go for softer, fruity scents. The packaging is classy with the perfume contained in a glass female body styled bottle inside a ribbed metal exterior. My fiance LOVES this on me!

on 6/8/2003 12:56:00 AM

I am on my 3rd bottle of this fragrance. It's my signature scent and I love it. The warm spicy floral fits my personality exactly...outgoing, confident, and sexy!

on 11/18/2003 7:54:00 PM

I simply love this scent! It reminds me of my dating days with my (then) boyfriend (now he's my husband). This fragrance comes in a lovely bustier bottle, with a peachy light orange color. It's strong yet sweet, and stays on for many hours! I think it's unique (just like JPG), not like other sweet-sweet type of perfumes in the market. Simply lovely!

continued >>

on 2/11/2004 1:54:00 PM

I will not buy this fragrance anymore. It smells to grown up for me (I'm 21), it overwhelmes me. It's just too much. I do get a lot of compliments when I wear it, but I need a more subtle fragrance.