Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

4.5

on 1/19/2012 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favourite fragrances. It's a beautiful, boldly feminine Oriental Floral fragrance that's perfect for special occassions, although I wear it whenever I'm in a "sophisticated" mood. I love the bottle, love it's staying power and love the fragrance.

on 1/8/2012 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Intriguing, full-on sexy smell. This fragrance is certainly a weapon in my arsenal!! Amber and sandalwood make this one overtly sensual and down dirty. Long lasting too. EDT and EDP are too different animals. While I own the EDP, I do prefer the EDT. Only purchased the EDP because it seems to last longer. The bottle is so ingenious. Looks great on my boudoir dresser. A lusty, busty woman figure, just like me!!

on 11/27/2007 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This fragrance is incredible. It is sweet, warm, feminine bliss. It is so well blended and smooth. It dries down to a wonderful ambery vanilla unlike any other vanilla. I prefer the edt to the edp which is a bit flatter. I love what a reviewer says below - "this is classically feminine, though definitely with a sexy, passionate base." I would not change a thing on this one. Perfection.

on 3/10/2005 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Some generous sweetheart sent this to me as an extra throw in-either here or on ebay-Wow was I surprised! It was just a beautifully packae sample spray but has a sexy picture of a sexy flower covered woman's torso on it & pale tangerine color bottle-I kept wanting to resell it or give it as a gift but finally broke down & opened it. Again WOW! Someone else said it here "SEX IN A BOTTLE" Here's what it says about the scent:
Notes of Rose--Absolute of Vanilla Bourbon & Daffodil. It's so different & has that expensive smell. I use it only for those sexy nights since it is a bit heavy on me. Give it a try. I can see why men would love t. They'd have a REAL winner if they'd add some pheromones in there-it might drive men totally mad with desire though! Nothing wrong with that-if the desire is for you wearing it though! ;)

Popular Fragrances