Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 30-35
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

4.2

One of my favs, for years

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

HG!!! I have yet to smell a perfume I prefer to this. I love this EDT and the EDP they actually smell quite different but both HEAVENLY!! with FANTASTIC dry down that smells as good if not better than the frist spritz. I don't like florally fruity scents and so this one is perfect, rich and sexy. It has a slight cola scent which I LOVE! It smells classic but not "old lady" at all. Lasting power is ridiculously good my whole room smells like this after work when I spray it on in the morning.
PURCHASE IT FROM A REPUTABLE STORE ALOT ALOT ALOT OF FAKE JPG OUT THERE.

on 7/13/2011 12:37:00 AM

I have worn JPG Classique EDT on and off for years. My other signature scent is Chanel Allure. Lately, I have been searching for a new scent to replace it - but nothing really comes close. I always come back to it. It's soft but it lasts on your skin, it's sexy but not too 'in your face'. I get compliments from men and more often women when I wear it. Gotta say - it is my number 1 choice when it comes to perfume. Note - the EDP smells way different and I don't like it... gives me a headache and smells a bit off... stick with the EDT!

on 5/4/2011 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This little beauty has bumped out ysl's cinema to be my new favorite vanilla. It softens sooner to just a gentle gourmand vanilla on my skin after the initial blast of notes. Love it.

I got a sample of this from Sephora and I find this to be a very warm amber, vanilla and maybe ginger scent?! It starts out a little strong but settles into a nice average warm with a hint of spice fragrance that I think would be best worn during the fall/winter. Almost has that root beer thing happening (which I like). The bottle is adorable! It is a nice perfume, but I do not think I love it enough to purchase. I should also mention that this has great staying power!

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my all time favorite HG perfume (besides Fragile which has sadly been discontinued). I have been wearing this scent for over 10 years now. It is my go-to scent and really the one that smells like "me". The smell isn't overpowering and has good lasting power for an edt. I always keep a bottle of this around and will continue to buy it so as long as it's available :).

on 5/8/2008 3:11:00 PM

This used to be my signature scent in the 90's and it would drive men crazy! I haven't used it since then but I'm thinking about getting a new bottle and see if the magic is still there! A warm but still fresh scent, and very feminine.

on 3/14/2008 9:02:00 AM

Oooooooooh, LOVE this...Such a beautiful, long lasting deep musky vanilla scent. Very intoxicating and feminine. And the bottle is so pretty too!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

For some reason, one whiff of this brings forth images of Victoria Gotti. In Leather.
This stuff does not mess around. It means business. I have never felt under-dressed in a scent before, but this one makes me feel like I'm letting it down by not wearing a leather catsuit and lots of clinky jewelry.
Take that for what you will.
Someone once told me that this has the scent of nail polish remover in it, and while I'm not sure I can identify it, it makes sense.

Popular Fragrances