Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

4.2

on 3/25/2016 2:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this jpg classique and t. muglers alien and diors addict are how perfumes should be done! screw the floral fruity shit this is grown woman territory and I love all three mentioned but this classique is in a league of its own and a powerhouse as far as longevity..and not to mention the bottle is as unique as the fragrance.

One of my favs, for years

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't especially like the smell direct from the bottle, but on my skin it is divine! Even my mum commented, which is very unlike her.
I like the bottle and would buy again. This was a Christmas gift from my husband; I have never bought it for myself as it is on the pricey side.

Sultry and intriguing. Smells like a night out on the town.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

HG!!! I have yet to smell a perfume I prefer to this. I love this EDT and the EDP they actually smell quite different but both HEAVENLY!! with FANTASTIC dry down that smells as good if not better than the frist spritz. I don't like florally fruity scents and so this one is perfect, rich and sexy. It has a slight cola scent which I LOVE! It smells classic but not "old lady" at all. Lasting power is ridiculously good my whole room smells like this after work when I spray it on in the morning.
PURCHASE IT FROM A REPUTABLE STORE ALOT ALOT ALOT OF FAKE JPG OUT THERE.

on 7/13/2011 12:37:00 AM

I have worn JPG Classique EDT on and off for years. My other signature scent is Chanel Allure. Lately, I have been searching for a new scent to replace it - but nothing really comes close. I always come back to it. It's soft but it lasts on your skin, it's sexy but not too 'in your face'. I get compliments from men and more often women when I wear it. Gotta say - it is my number 1 choice when it comes to perfume. Note - the EDP smells way different and I don't like it... gives me a headache and smells a bit off... stick with the EDT!

on 5/4/2011 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This little beauty has bumped out ysl's cinema to be my new favorite vanilla. It softens sooner to just a gentle gourmand vanilla on my skin after the initial blast of notes. Love it.

What is this stuff? It smells absolutely horrible and is headache inducing. I've never smelled anything like it. Like a stale lemon verbena weakened with toilet water. It also made me sneeze like crazy, which is strange as I never have bad reactions to perfume except to crinkle my nose in disgust and turn away violently.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This fragrance did not have to grow on me - i loved it immediately.

I gave it a 4 star for packaging only because my pump does not work! I had a friend purchase this for me whilst on a trip to London. It was brand new, unopened & it did not work from day 1. It was the Limited Edition bottle with the Butterfly artwork so I didn't want to return it as I know it will oneday be a classic collectors item. I have managed to work out a way to get the fragrance out however it takes some work & therefore I dont wear it as much as I would like too.

Saying all of that, I still love this fragrance & would love to purchase a replacement at some stage.

Its a sweet, subtle but very distinctive fragrance. I cant say ive ever come across anyone who doesnt like it.

I got a sample of this from Sephora and I find this to be a very warm amber, vanilla and maybe ginger scent?! It starts out a little strong but settles into a nice average warm with a hint of spice fragrance that I think would be best worn during the fall/winter. Almost has that root beer thing happening (which I like). The bottle is adorable! It is a nice perfume, but I do not think I love it enough to purchase. I should also mention that this has great staying power!

Popular Fragrances