Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

3.8

on 7/4/2014 4:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Absolutely gorgeous fragrance. I actually prefer the toilette to the parfum version. This bottle firstly is friggin adorable. Looks gorgeous on my vanity. The smell is beautiful just extremely soft and feminine. It is quite expensive though ranging from 40-70 in the uk. Then again most good perfumes cost around the same so in comparison with competition price is not bad. This is definitely a treat item and perfect for birthdays and Christmases. Will definitely treat myself to it again though!

on 4/2/2011 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I don't see what the fuse is about over this perfume. It smelled like bug-spray to me, very expensive bug spray.

every woman should own this perfume. it's sexual, classy and just WOMANLY. amazing.

on 11/28/2008 2:19:00 AM

It is surprising how a fragrance with such interesting ingredients would smell so unpleasant. First of all, I am far not a fan of floral fragrances so that is probably the reason I'm so put off by this. However, I do enjoy the smell of rose here, it ends at this place. This smell is a fusion of rose, orange blossom, ginger, vanilla, amber wood, bergamot, mandarin, aniseed, carnation, orchid, iris, ylang ylang and musk. All of this looked very appealing, however, in the end It smells like a cheap french perfume and doesn't seem any interesting to me. It is by far too powdery girly sweet and weirdly reminds me of a creme of some kind. It seems fresh, not over the top sweet, but somehow just not good enough. The packaging is interesting, but not too convenient, which is more important to me. Additionally, this does not have too good of a staying power, which is a shame. Not a very good choice, I'd say.

personally I bought this because of the very cute packaging but the scent is not bad at all. floral and warm. Abit too old for me though, its classy yet old.

This fragrance is a very strong but fresh floral. It can smell very old on warmer days. Once it dries and has been worm for a while it smells warmer. I really wanted to love it because the bottle is stunning, but its just not my taste.

UPDATE: I've changed my mind on this one! Some days it works beautifully on my skin. Its a very warm sweet florally enticing fragrance and is now on my to-buy list!

UPDATE: I'm wearing this more and more. Sits on my skin these days more as a deep but light warm vanilla. Lovely.

on 3/27/2008 8:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i have a mini collection of these bottles in my room, it is my signature scent and i absolutely love it. it lasts and i find the smell even lasts after a bath, when it smells lovely and clean. i cannot fault it, i've walked into shops and people have asked what perfume i'm wearing. and the bottle is beautiful! great stuff

on 4/21/2006 8:03:00 AM

This fragrance is great. It has a sweet, sexy, yet not too overpowering scent and a little goes a long way. It lasted for ages, I loved the packaging and the price wasn't too extravagant!!!

On me this smells like good clean bathroom with a touch of rose.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love wearing this during Spring time. It's a very floral, sweet scent and I can even detect a hint of vanilla. It is a bit strong, to me at least, so a little goes a long way and lasts forever on me. My boyfriend and guy friends all love this perfume. My boyfriend recently joined the navy and the only way we can keep in touch is through snail mail so, as cliche as it may sound, I perfume the letters I send him. He says the guys there (including one of his petty officers) love the smell. If you like floral/musky perfumes, you'll like this. If not, at least buy it for the bottle. It's absolutely gorgeous. Very feminine indeed.

Popular Fragrances