3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Im an NC42 and purchased this in Stromboli. i love the yellow tone and it looks beautiful over my foundation (its too sheer to use alone for me)....UNTIL THE AFTERNOON. it melts off my face SO fast. i do have oily skin and need to blot with whatever makeup i use...but not like this! it turns into a huge oily mess. i want to love it as when i initially apply it it is perfect, but even when i use a mattifying primer the same thing happens. Also-it cracked and makeup went everywhere. so so fragile! i didnt even have it in my handbag! i just leave it in my cupboard and make sure im super careful as i heard other reviewers say the same thing. Oh well. Will definitely not repurchase. theres better makeup out there.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

I'm NC25-30 and both Barcelona and Stromboli suit my colouring although I slightly prefer Stromboli as it is more yellow/olive. This powder doesn't cake and gives an invisible finish but it does not mattify my slightly oily t-zone in the slightest.

About reviewer (480 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

This oxidizes on me. I use the color Tahoe and in the morning it is beautiful. By lunchtime I look like a melon head. My face is orange and looks dry. It is still sitting in my makeup case and I'm trying to decide what to do with it. I haven't had a foundation oxidize on me in YEARS so I guess I'll go back to my Smashbox.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

6 years ago

My latest HG. I bought this as a setting powder to use with my Truematch foundation and I love it. Edit 05/23/2015, I think that this has been discontinued, but I don't reach for it. It doesn't look nice on the skin, and it doesn't apply properly- no matter which brush I use. It ends up looking splochy, and isn't mattifying at all.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

6 years ago

I don't know what all the complaints are about on here, I can't feel this powder and it's making me look flawless what's to complain about ! It's my perfect shade (Siberia ) nothing is ever white enought for me and this is perfect, anyways it's all about the brush you use, I use the sephora classic multitasker brush and buff and buff and buff some more until I have my desires coverage! If u want longer wear get a liquid foundation

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

EyesGreen

from

6 years ago

Finally I have found a replacement for Mac MSF!!! This is a great powder to set my liquid foundation. Works beautifully with Nars Sheer Glow. I wear barcelona in sheer glow, however I opted for the shade Punjab in the powder. It would be my recommendation to always go lighter with a powder. They look beautiful together! Not chalky or cakey at all, just melts into the foundation. Adds a little coverage. So happy!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Nars powder foundation is very expensive. It's a light coverage foundation (buildable). This foundation is like second skin. AMAZING. The foundation is not heavy, you can't feel it on your skin. Great undertones not yellow or red. I use it with "Two Face" priming powder and my skin looks like velvet. Smooth Smooth Smooth! Because it's light coverage and i apply meduim coverage it doesn't last long. Every 2 1/2 months i'm spending $50 for more.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesOther

2.0

6 years ago

Colour matched well (Fiji), medium coverage, but can look natural. Even with silicone primer, it slid off my face after a couple hours

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

6 years ago

I loved this product. I have a yellow undertone and it was so hard for me to find a foundation powder that would stay on all day, and not dry out my skin. It was a perfect match to my skin tone, and I didn't even have to re apply it because a lot of the other Foundation Powders I have bought would scrap off and dry my skin. This one doesn't! The price is high but it is worth it because you get a lot of it and I just absolutely loved it. It was definitely worth the money!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

so this product retails at sephora for 45$ a little pricey but definitely worth it! It hasn't broke me out and it keeps my skin looking fresh and matte! touch ups during the day are required with this product but that's no biggy. def a must have :-)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18