Rodan and Fields Multi-Peptide Treatment--Eye Cream with Anti-Oxidants

No Image

3.8

on 11/2/2017 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I paid over $300 for the ReDefine skincare line along with the Active Hydration Serum & Eye Cream. The sales consultant asked me to sign up for the PC Perks program. She said I would save on 10% and get free shipping. What she failed to tell me was that, the PC Perks program would automatically ship you another batch in 3months under your account even if you didn't authorize it! Under the FINE PRINT of the PC Perks program, it entails the company to bill your credit card an automatic re-order every 3months! This set off red flags for me and right away was a huge turn-off with the product.

When I asked the consultant, she told me right away to "please do not un-enroll from the PC Perks program" but I felt that it was a very big ethical violation of my purchase agreement and rights as a customer. When she asked me to pay $25 for the program, to get free shipping and 10% off, she only communicated with me AFTERWARDS that there is an "automatic re-order" on my account to get product replenishment's. This would allow the company to bill your credit card automatically every 3months. I DID NOT SIGN UP TO BE BILLED 4x a YEAR AT $300 ($1200 ANNUAL) WITHOUT MY CONSENT!!! This is a very sneaky marketing tactic from the company to keep customers paying into their overpriced products. I was disturbed to figure this out and had to call the customer service line to cancel the automatic re-orders to my credit card, because the sales consultant would NOT withdraw me from the program even though I asked.

I would not recommend this brand to anyone. It's unethical and not worth wasting the time and money!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Used as a consultant and it stung my sensitive eyes despite being thick and creamy. Every one is different and I would recommend patch testing on a small part of your eye and see if it agrees with you. I still tell many people to go ahead and give it a try cuz one bad experience doesn't determine the product overall. I personally just can't use this and I go for a Benefit eye cream instead.

I purchased this eye cream after I saw a before and after picture that local distributor posted on Facebook . It claimed her undereye wrinkles (which were VERY noticeable) basically went away after just 6 weeks. After using the entire container which was about two months worth, I noticed NO chance in my undereye wriinkles whatsoever. I would not buy this product again.

on 8/22/2010 11:24:00 AM

I have been using this eyecream since April and I love it. This product last forever. I am still using it ...since April. Wow! I use it on my eyelids and under eye area in the morning and night. I would def recommend this product.

I have been using this product for seven months. I am very satisfied with the results. The lines around my eyes have diminished and the dark circles are gone. I do adhere to my skincare routine and use it every morning and every night. I believe that makes a big difference because it keep the ingredients penetrating my skin 24 hours a day. Considering the price I have paid for products that either did not deliver or under-delivered, I think the price is very good. If a product keeps me from making a trip to the dermatologist for laser treatment, I will don't mind paying. So far this product is doing a great job.

on 9/23/2009 7:02:00 PM

LOVE THIS EYE CREAM!! I have irritation from most eye creams due- 100% Love this product- no irritation and great with contacts- no filmy residue- and my eye area looks amazing! Removed my dark cirlces as well!

on 12/20/2007 2:10:00 AM

I've never been one to use eye creams very faithfully, but I decided to give this one a legitimate try because I've enjoyed great success with the other R&F products I've tried. Since I've always worn sunglasses I only have fine lines, but my eyes have darker circles below them. It's a VERY small jar, but I was pleased to see it only takes a very tiny amount to spread around my entire eye area. I've been using it religiously for approximately two months & I have found it to be very hydrating & have noticed the dark circles have greatly dimished already. It's not heavy or greasy either like La Mer & some of the other creams I've tried in the past. Additionally, I have very sensitive eyes & many creams & make-ups irritate them terribly, but I haven't experienced this problem so far with this product which is a plus.

on 7/3/2007 10:37:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I no longer use this eye cream but I would not be opposed to trying it again. I used the Rodan and Fields UnBlemish and AnitAge for 6-8 weeks. In my opinion the enitre R&F line is overpriced though not nearly as bad as Perricone and others. If you are looking for something ultra moisturizing with peptide technology, this eye cream could be for you. I am usually sensitive to heavy eye creams and develop milia but I did not notice any while using this product. Since I am 32 with minimal fine lines, I am not one to comment on the efficacy of its anti-aging properties. That being said, my fine lines were definately minimized. So you ask, why only 3 lippies? Well, the packaging is heavy yet simplistic, which needs improving. The price is a bit much for the amount of product. Dr. Wexler has a peptide eye cream that is nearly $30 cheaper. Also, with a history of acne-prone skin, I prefer products with a lighter consistency and have a penchant for serums. I can no longer describe the smell given the passage of time. However, my memory is telling me that while not offensive, the entire Rodan and Field anti-aging line emitted an odor that compelled me not to continue using their line.

on 7/1/2007 8:45:00 AM

i am the one who thave tried almost eye treatment products and i'm so excited that there are many positive reviews saying it's really worked. But, what i've got from it. it's so bad and irritates my eyes. i dunno i dont want to use it amymore. if u gonna try this. i recommend others such clinique, shiseido or burt's bee etc

on 2/13/2007 1:37:00 PM

I used this product for 2 months and was very excited about it because it did help with my dark circles. However, I developed white bumps under my eyes (milia). I just stopped using this cream 3 days ago and already see an improvement (less bumps). It is too rich for my thin skin and I will not purchase this again.