Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

4.2

Ingredients: Microdermabrasion Treatment with Derma-Crystals (Net wt 2.2oz/64g): Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40 Peel Activator Serum (2fl ox/59mL): Water, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA 5/30/09

I can count the number of HG products I have on one hand but this is one of them. I use 1x per week and I can tell the difference when I run out and skip a couple of weeks. My skin is noticeably smoother and feels like silk afterward. It also gives me a glow. I'm currently using an OTC retinol product every night, and so I am pretty gentle with the scrub and don't leave it on for too long. My face is extremely smooth but a little tight afterward now, so immediately after I use a facial oil to sooth and moisture (currently using Lumene Energy + Vitamin C oil). Works great. Will definitely keep purchasing, I've been using this consistently for about 3 years now.

I bought this, this month 5/2016 for 18.00 on Amazon.I've never used anything like this before. I can't afford facials so I was looking for something to brighten my still oily old face;) I really like this product. I use it once a week and my skin feels very smooth. No lasting effects yet but it's only my third time using it.
I have light brown hair, green eyes and am 59. I will add more after 3/4 months.

To Read all 499 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I originally bought this kit to get rid of those clogged pores (mostly on my forehead, little flesh-colored bumps).

I ordered it on eBay because I didn't find it anywhere in Europe (for a decent price that is), so for me it was $40. Still worth it, though.

This stuff is absolutely amazing. I have been using it for one week (two uses) and I can see those annoying little bumps disappearing. My skin feels incredibly soft afterwards. I will definitely repurchase this. Oh, I have oily, acne-prone skin and this product hasn't irritated my skin in any way.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

THIS STUFF IS THA BOMBBBB DIGGITY! Seriously, this applies smoothly, doesn't sting(be carefull you don't rub too hard!) and I love step two, when all the scrub thingies just fade away. In only 3min my face shines like never before and is super smooth. I wanted to by the philosophy one, but this one does the job so well (for a fraction of the price) so I am gonna stick with this one. They don't sell it in My country (the Netherlands) so I buy it off amazon.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is one of my must haves. Using this once every 1-2 weeks is a great way to keep the flakies at bay. I've found that it's not too effective on blackheads though...but still a great product. Really great for getting smooth skin, which is great for applying makeup. Used over time, it does seem to help a bit with hyperpigmentation.

Do not apply/scrub with a heavy hand though...that'll just sting the hell out of your face later. Other than that, love love love it.

Tried it two days in a row and had no breakouts whatsoever. Whiteheads, small pimples and dark scars are still there. My face looks the same but it's smoother. Also didnt have the warming sensation as stated on the box so I don't know if it's working well for me. It feels more like a good exfoliator so it's little pricey for a college student like me considering it doesn't have much effect on my face but I'll continue using until it's finished.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just love this stuff! I originally bought it with the kit which included the buffing pad and battery operated buffer face cleaner. The crystals are course and do a good job whether you use the machine to buff it on your face or you use your hands to manually scrub. The peel feels tingly and foams upon contact with the crystals. I do my scrub/peel before bed. After I have scrubbed my face to a light pink(with or without the machine), I apply the peel and massage that for about a minute. I rinse off, apply a small amount of my facial cleanser and rinse off. My face feels baby smooth. I apply my normal night serum. Sleep and wake up to fantastic skin.

My pores were extremely noticeable but not anymore. They are smaller. The surface of my skin is much smoother and people have commented on my "good skin" and I love it. The first week I had it I used it every other day. I know that is not what they recommend but within a week, I was feeling I was looking good. Now I just do maintenance. Twice a week, This is great and I highly recommend it for women over 40.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I use this but in a different way. I use the scrub on its own then rinse. Then put the activator serum on and let it sink into my pores. I don't rinse it off. Doesn't "peel" but its a great exfoliating/smoothing treatment

I thought it made my skin look worse, seemed to cause more fine lines...

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A-MA-ZING!! Had this for years, just now picked it back up after my bestie came over with a post-lactic acid glow. She raved about some expensive peel she received at a local spa. Thinking I couldn't afford the awesome treatment she received, I remembered I had this duo in my arsenal. Oh boy, does it deliver. My skin was baby soft, smooth & even textured afterwards. I mean, I honestly can't believe how soft my skin is; I had to make myself stop caressing my face!! Easy to use & a great price compared to a spa treatment. I'll be using this 1/week from now on.