Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

on 12/7/2009 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love love love this stuff! Its winter now and my skin starts to look very dull (olive skin tends to look grey in the winter!) I tried this other stuff from benefit-high beam, but it totally wiped my concealer and other makeup off. But this stuff stays put and it doesn't make your other makeup come off. Its perfect not to glittery not too subtle. Definately recommend!

on 10/2/2005 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great product! I was intrigued after seeing it on QVC's presentation but waited a few weeks to see it in person at Sephora. I was very pleased in the store because it is a GOLD color... not bronze... no red undertones... just golden shimmer. And it's an awesome "brightener". It's not greasy in the least which is important because I have extremely oily skin. Leaves a great silky-feeling finish. I'm NC42 and this shows up nicely but not overpoweringly so. The lil brush inside the cap is good for controlled application of the product and then I just blend with fingertips or brush. The value is great when you look at the amount you get for the price. I'm very impressed!