Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

on 5/29/2011 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I've tried several luminizer type products in the past. I've tried various powders and creams. This is my first liquid luminizer I've tried.

This is the only luminizer that blends well into my skin. I have dark beige skin that usually uses the "tan" colored foundations in the drugstore. I have olive undertones. (My skin tone strongly resemble people I have seen from southern Italy, to give you an idea of my skin tone.)

Other luminizers have been too light, and too obvious on my skin. Just not flattering. Even when I'd try to blend them and use a bit with my foundation, etc. it just didn't look good at all.

This luminizer looks BEAUTIFUL with my skin tones. It is exactly right for my skin color. It blends in beautifully and doesn't look too obvious. It gives a lovely glow and luminous sheen without screaming "I have a highlighter on."

If you have skin tone/skin color similar to mine and have had trouble finding a luminizer that works for you, please give this one a try as I think you might be very pleased with it.

As others have mentioned, the "nail polish" type applicator is not the best but it's still a very good product overall I think.

on 6/10/2009 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I want something to add some "luminosity" to my medium deep to tan skin tone. Unfortunately, I really didn't see any difference when I used this product. Too little would result in no luminosity or shimmer at all and more would leave me with this greasy look. Maybe this just not the right color of shimmer for my skin tone. I also didn't like that the bottle would leak if not stored upright. For the $22 I spent I am disappointed.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this stuff because my friend had it..gave a very slight sheen to her skin. Honestly, I haven't used it much if at all because I feel like it rubs my makeup off if I apply it on top (it is a liquid, after all) and I decided I'm not a fan of applying wet shimmer on my face. I much prefer powder formulas. Plus you have to be careful when it dries. I will try applying it under my brows and in the corners of my eyes, maybe I will like it better that way!

on 8/2/2008 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best highlighter product ever!! There is nothing bad to say about this at all! The gold shimmer is amazing! I use it to highlight my cheekbones, one the bridge of my nose, chin and on my cupids bow. I personally think its a bargain for the price you pay as it lasts ages!! The brush is similiar to nail polish brush what i tend to do is dot it on my face and blend it in rather than streak it as sometimes it can dry quick fast and you are left with a gold streak on your face. The only problem with the product is sometimes when you open it some of the product is round the neck of the jar and its become hard, I dont know if thats happened to anyone else but I just clean it off. A bit annoying as its bacteria can bread there but I use this daily so its never left like that for a long time. Otherwise I definately give this product a five out of five!!

on 9/8/2007 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i have so many luminizers and liquid highlighters that i when i was cleaning out my makeup case i decided to give this one away to my lil sis. After careful deliberation i realized i just couldnt part with it. Of all my highlighters this is the only one i must carry with me in the makeup bag. It is a great sparkly shimmer, not too glittery and not tan or bronzy at all. It blends into my skin perfectly and i luv it. the brush is much more convenient than the pump style of alot of highlighters, it allows you to dab it right where you want it:) i also mix it with my moisterizer or wear it under blush. I dont wear foundation and i really like the way this stuff makes my skin glow & sparkle. Will def. repurchase. Yay stila.