Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

3.0

on 5/31/2011 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i bought this as an alternative to to moonbeam.
pearls are wayy more noticeable than moonbeam/highbeam! if you want subtle effect, this is not what you should get.

This product has a nice dewy finish but it doesn't stay on as long as I'd like. The tiny gold shimmers looks amazing in a candlelit room, I love pairing it with Nars' Albatross powder highlighter.

on 12/28/2007 2:01:00 AM

I bought a bottle of this and have basically put it on the backburner because it makes me look a little Tin Man-ish. I like the product well enough and the packaging is cute but it's just not the right color for me.

It comes in a bottle similar to nail polish but bigger. The cap contains a little brush to dab on the product wherever you want it. It's not the most sanitary thing in the world. Considering I would only put this on my cheekbones and maybe my brow bone, it is a huge amount of product for $20. I know that there were other colors in the past, so I'm not sure why they only have this color now. I think a diluted version might be better but I know some girls just mix in with their liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer.

Similar highlighting products include Benefit High Beam and Moon Beam and Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector. I believe Prescriptives and Clinique also have a liquid version out.