Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

on 1/14/2012 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love!!!! I consider this cheap for the amount you get- $22 for such a big bottle? You use such a small amount of product this will last a long time. I considered buying the tinted moisturizer by Stila w/luminzer but chose this for its versatility. This can be used mixed with foundation or alone, as a highlighter. I used today w/my foundation (NARs sheer glow) and w/my Shiseido color stick in tan. I put it under brow bones, along cheek bones and in bow of my lip. It looks superb! I also love the applicator- the brush is perfect for choosing the amount you want- my sister has a similar luminizer (Lorac luminizer in silver) which has a pump- it puts out way too much- brush is excellent!!!!!!!!

on 7/28/2011 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product must be the best kept secret in the industry. If I forget to put it on I don't even look like my look is complete. It adds a gorgeous glow from within look. In the summer people always ask me if I just got back from an exotic vacation. It is really that good. A little last a long time, so worth every golden penny.

on 2/11/2011 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this on my brow bone and it looks amazing. I think it's a little too much shimmer to put on the rest of my face though. I don't think I'll ever run out of this! But if I do, I will definitely repurchase.

on 1/2/2009 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was so excited to try this. I used this on my brow bone, on tops of apples of cheeks, and on the inner corner of my eyes.

First, you need to dab this onto your skin right away or else you'll have a gold streak mark that is visible close up of where you applied this. It looks decent under the brow bone, very subtle in the inner corner of the eyes, but noticeable and not very pretty as a highlighter on the cheekbones. I think I will have to look for a better powder highlighter, as liquids just aren't for me.

on 4/17/2008 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love, love, love this product! I mix a little with my foundation and it gives me a nice dewy luminous glow. Its beautiful of the eyelids, and I also really like to put some on my legs whenever I feel the need to show them off a bit. The color is also ideal for anyone. Its nail-polish-like packaging also really helps to make sure that you don't end up adding more than you really need (I had a sample pouch of this before, and although I liked the product, squeezing made it impossible to get just the right amount). This is a great highlighter for anybody new to contouring, too. Basically, anything that works well and is multi-purpose is good for me!

on 6/24/2007 11:00:00 PM

I agree with the last poster. This product is wonderful! I am African American and am a medium brown color and this gives my skin a beautiful glow. I get so many compliments on my skin. People don't think I'm wearing anything...lol. I also use this with my bare minerals products (warmth is a bronzer of sorts, and I also use the tinted mineral veil)--the result is perfect skin. I love that people don't believe I'm wearing makeup. I use this product on my cheeks, tip of nose, browbone and sometimes I highlight my eyewbrows with it (right beneath). I now love Stila!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My favorite! Got a sample of this from a generous friend and its a wonderful shimmer product that doesn't look greasy. I applied some on my cheeks and as a highlighter below my brows, and it gave a nice glow. So beautiful on the collarbone and shoulders too.

on 5/10/2006 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite liquid highlighter out there. It gives such a natural glow that lasts all day. I usually keep this shimmer only on my cheeks. It doesn't look right as an all-over shimmer on me. When I want more of an all-over glow, I reach for my Smashbox powder highlighter, which is a bit more subtle and natural looking. I have mixed my Stila in with oil-free moisturizer and applied all over my face. The look is pretty, but my skin is combination, and within an hour, my oily t-zone looked soooo shiney. It was impossible to control the "shine" for the rest of the day, because my natural oils were mixing with the illuminating liquid for a super slick effect. Basically, if you have an oily t-zone, keep this product away from your oily spots. I feel that Stila is perfect for the cheeks, but may be a bit over the top, applied all over, for anyone with combination skin, or oily skin, wheras with my Smashbox powder, I can apply it to my forehead, chin and cheeks. I still end up using my Stila Luminizer almost everyday for a healthy, gorgeous glow to my cheeks, that looks great over any blush color, or on its own. Keep in mind, a little goes a long way. A tiny dab should be more than enough to cover your whole face, so do not be put off by the price, because the bottle will last forever!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! Mixed with my foundation before hand, it gives me a fantastic glow! In a nice natural way! Great product! The texture is amazing too. Exactly the look i wanted to achieve, a great smooth sheen for a healthy alive look.
I really want to try no. 6 now for summer.