Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

on 7/28/2011 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product must be the best kept secret in the industry. If I forget to put it on I don't even look like my look is complete. It adds a gorgeous glow from within look. In the summer people always ask me if I just got back from an exotic vacation. It is really that good. A little last a long time, so worth every golden penny.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I, too, received this as a Beauty Insider sample at Sephora. I love this! I have a very tiny sample bottle, but it's lasted a long time. I do use it sparingly, though. It gives my face a nice warm glow, but it's not too glittery or obvious. My favorite way to wear this is layered over matte eyeshadow, particularly near my browbone. It gives my eyes a nice bit of pop. I love the bottle, it's very cute, and the brush is good for applying. It also never feels sticky or heavy on my skin. I'll definitely buy this when my sample runs out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My favorite! Got a sample of this from a generous friend and its a wonderful shimmer product that doesn't look greasy. I applied some on my cheeks and as a highlighter below my brows, and it gave a nice glow. So beautiful on the collarbone and shoulders too.